IGNORED

Skeered Myself Yesterday...

bongobobny

I have never driven a trike before, and found out it's not as simple as it looks! I need to practice the steering in an empty lot for a couple of hours!! I have to fight the urge to lean, and not to put my feet down! It's a whole different world for sure. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it though. Don't have much choice, do I?!!?

Had an absolutely wonderful time yesterday! Met KY Rider for the first time along with B2Dad at Hannigans and we had a wonderful bredakfast together later. B2Dad showed us a local bike shop, Pit Bull (some of you may have heard of the Pit Bull lift) and I bought myself a new leather jacket as my old one is getting just that, OLD! Later we spent the afternoon in Paris! Tenessee that is. Helped out the local economy, Becky loves to shop! Met up fod dinner with B@ Mom and Dad, Mr. & Mrs. Monty, and Midnight for an excellent dinner!

It's off to Nashville later this morning for a couple of days then back here, hopefully for a little riding Thursday compliments of KY Rider!!

So ya got it done? and NO PICTURES? Oh MY.. I thought you knew the rules.:no-no-no:

I dunno, when I first jumped on the Hannigan. It was so easy to steer and ride

for myself.

I thought it was much harder to learn my ZTR Mower though.:D

You will grow to love it.

Jeff

I have never driven a trike before, and found out it's not as simple as it looks! I need to practice the steering in an empty lot for a couple of hours!! I have to fight the urge to lean, and not to put my feet down! It's a whole different world for sure. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it though. Don't have much choice, do I?!!?

Had an absolutely wonderful time yesterday! Met KY Rider for the first time along with B2Dad at Hannigans and we had a wonderful bredakfast together later. B2Dad showed us a local bike shop, Pit Bull (some of you may have heard of the Pit Bull lift) and I bought myself a new leather jacket as my old one is getting just that, OLD! Later we spent the afternoon in Paris! Tenessee that is. Helped out the local economy, Becky loves to shop! Met up fod dinner with B@ Mom and Dad, Mr. & Mrs. Monty, and Midnight for an excellent dinner!

It's off to Nashville later this morning for a couple of days then back here, hopefully for a little riding Thursday compliments of KY Rider!!

Damn, Fur a minute there, I figured ya, went into the john, to take a dump, and found there was no toilet paper, and here it was something simple.:confused24:

Bob as the guys here say you'll be comfortable on the bike after a bit of practice. Take it slow and easy for a while till you get the feel of the bikes handling. Once you get a few miles under your belt you be riding with the biggest grin.:)

Did you get the fork trees raked. Doing that can make a huge difference in the handling department.

Larry

I'm gonna try to leave work early tomorrow, and try to meet up with you guys before you get too far down this way. Won't be hard to spot.....one guy on a trike that's weaving around all over the place.:stickpoke::stirthepot:

No change there, he's like that on 2 wheels too.............:stickpoke::duck::canada: