IGNORED

Supporting Member Dues

Freebird

Folks, I'm getting quiet a few PMS and emails asking when your memberships expire.

Most of you can click on "UserCP" in the menu bar and then scroll down until you see "Paid Subscriptions" in the left menu. Click on that and it will tell you when your subscription expires. I THINK that only works for those of you who went through that link to pay. If you mailed your dues and I had to do it manually, I'm not sure it will display the dates.

Those of you who got in close to the beginning of the process will be coming due primarily between the middle and end of April. Assuming that they system works correctly, you should get email notifications if you subscribed through that link.

Renewals can be done at anytime you wish.

Folks, I'm getting quiet a few PMS and emails asking when your memberships expire.

Most of you can click on "UserCP" in the menu bar and then scroll down until you see "Paid Subscriptions" in the left menu. Click on that and it will tell you when your subscription expires. I THINK that only works for those of you who went through that link to pay. If you mailed your dues and I had to do it manually, I'm not sure it will display the dates.

Those of you who got in close to the beginning of the process will be coming due primarily between the middle and end of April. Assuming that they system works correctly, you should get email notifications if you subscribed through that link.

Renewals can be done at anytime you wish.

Thanks Don. We appreciate you and what you do. :clap2:

The fact that they are asking to make sure they are paid up should probably tell you a few things about the folks here and the site.

1. They highly value this site and do not want to loose access to it, due to all the information on the beloved Venture.

2. Folks highly value this site for the wonderful people here, our members. They are some of the most friendliest and loving people we know. Most will give the shirt off their backs to help you. This world is running out of folks like that.

3. Where else would most of us live on the internet if this site was not here?

4. It is a lot of FUN for us all.

5. Folks here want to make sure You have the funds to keep this wonderful site up and running.

6. Where else would the 1st gen'ers get slam the 2nd gen'ers on a regular basis. They need that since most are riding antique motorcycles...so it helps their self esteem

:witch_brew::rotf::rotfl:

:thumbsup::big-grin-emoticon:

I checked mine and its due towards the end of next month so I'll take care of that in a few weeks. So it's in the same month. I agree about what a great site and it is funny people worry about when they have to pay. I don't think that happens on many sites.

Margaret

I checked mine and its due towards the end of next month so I'll take care of that in a few weeks. So it's in the same month. I agree about what a great site and it is funny people worry about when they have to pay. I don't think that happens on many sites.

Margaret

It looks like a persons anniversary date remains the same. I was due on the 4th of April when I paid it on the 24th of March. My anniversary date is still April 4th but in the year 2011 :clap2: