IGNORED

New Paint job on the trike

b2dad

Finally got Don's trike painted the way he wants. At least for now, he says. A friend painted flames on the front fairing, front fender, tank & rear fenders. Another friend painted Don's signature "B2 Stealth" on the back trunk lid. I think it looks really great. Wanted to share it with you. It was such a beautiful day today and poor guy still can't ride. Hopefully his hand will heal soon and he will be on the road while poor me is at work making that "gas money". LOL!

Let us know what you think.

Patti

[ATTACH]42531[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]42532[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]42533[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]42534[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]42535[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]42536[/ATTACH]

GlennTuc:

Yes, it's a Hannigan trike. don loves it.

Our son was also stationed at Whiteman for 3 years, and was a B2 pilot. Hence our name...

He was until recently a pilot instructor at Columbus AFB in MS. for the last few weeks he has been training on an NC12 and he is leaving for Afghanistan on April 5, flying this plane over there and then flying reconnaissance missions. We are very proud of him and all he does.

Thanks all for your comments. Monty: don and I appreciate all the riding you and Angie have done for us this weekend. Squidly: I know you don't exactly like trikes either, so I really appreciate your positive comments. I didn't want the flames to take over the bike either and think the guy did a nice job on them. I was afraid the blue / clouds would stand out too much on the back but after it was done, I also think it looks great. But that's my humble opinion.

Patti

Very nice Very nice indeed.............

Love the work you done to your ride..... Some excellent painting for sure!!!!!!!

And I do feel sorry for you Pat? having to put up with Don while he's off his Venture.

If you want we can have Monty honk his horn as he rides by your house, That should help Don - you think...:stirthepot::stickpoke:

Don did NOT like your suggestion Buddy. Now I will have to listen to him whine all night.

:crackup:Tell him I still love him.......Oh give him some cheese to go with that whine.... Sorry Pat could not help myself.....:innocent:

I just want to thank all of you for your moral support and to

let you know that I will be riding very soon (I HOPE).

Since I can't ride I'm going to go get in the hot tub and enjoy it.

DON:big-grin-emoticon:

GlennTuc:

Yes, it's a Hannigan trike. don loves it.

Our son was also stationed at Whiteman for 3 years, and was a B2 pilot. Hence our name...

He was until recently a pilot instructor at Columbus AFB in MS. for the last few weeks he has been training on an NC12 and he is leaving for Afghanistan on April 5, flying this plane over there and then flying reconnaissance missions. We are very proud of him and all he does.

Thanks all for your comments. Monty: don and I appreciate all the riding you and Angie have done for us this weekend. Squidly: I know you don't exactly like trikes either, so I really appreciate your positive comments. I didn't want the flames to take over the bike either and think the guy did a nice job on them. I was afraid the blue / clouds would stand out too much on the back but after it was done, I also think it looks great. But that's my humble opinion.

Patti

I'll bet you your son knows my son, cause he's a flight examiner and instructor on the NC12 Liberty, currently working in Merridian, MS. My son is also leaving for Afghanistan in May or June. I'm sure their paths have crossed and they know each other. May God Bless your son and thank him from my family.

Glenn

Looks outstanding!! Looking forward to seeing it in person at the end of the month! We drop off my scoot Monday the 29th at the factory. We wil be going to Nashville Tuesday and be back in Murray Thursday and hitting the road Friday evening. We get in to Murray Sunday and will be staying at the Best Western Hotel.

By the way, the company I work for makes a lot of the flight control hardware for the B2...

Looks great and the flames are a nice touch..........I am like Squidley when it comes to flames. Those are very well done. And the B2.............Outstanding. I know you guys are really proud of your sons accomplishments, and you have every right to be. He seems to have both feet planted firmly on the ground even though he is up in the clouds most of the time. Tell him Thanks again for us for what he does...........

Hope Don is on the mend fast, I know how much of a pain it is not to be able to do the things you want to...............

We will keep him in our prayers............

Looking forward to seeing you guys again in Memphis later this

year, if not sooner.

Lewis & Charlene