IGNORED

Going riding tomorrow

Sylvester

No matter what comes up, I will ride tomorrow. Not been on Sylvester since last November. Temps tomorrow in mid forties and good enough for me and my buddy since there is no snow or ice. Not a big ride but something to take the edge off. I have sat in the garage with the heat on looking at Sylvester just thinking about a ride way to long. The weather on Sunday should be in the 60's but I can't wait.:clap2:

:farmer:

I'm taking Friday off to do some solo riding and Nina & I are going out on Sunday. Expected daytime highs of 10-15 celcius (50-60 f) and full sunny days.

OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH it's gonna feel SOOOOOOOOOOO gOOOOOOOOOOOOddd !

Isn't that unseasonably warm?

We have been unseasonably cold...for us anyway.

I'm taking Friday off to do some solo riding and Nina & I are going out on Sunday. Expected daytime highs of 10-15 celcius (50-60 f) and full sunny days.

OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH it's gonna feel SOOOOOOOOOOO gOOOOOOOOOOOOddd !

Now, that's a Scandal on it's own !!

You Guys are supposed to host the Olympic Winter Games. There should be lots of Snow there !!

Sorry, it's not that i wish you Snow, but as i see on TV, you could need Lots of Snow, we would give ours away .... for free .... Lots of Snow !!!

Isn't that unseasonably warm?

We have been unseasonably cold...for us anyway.

yes, the norm is high 8 c and low 2 c (not far off)

when I mentioned 10-15, they are expecting 10 down here near the water and 15 inland so, guess where I will be heading LOL

Now, that's a Scandal on it's own !!

You Guys are supposed to host the Olympic Winter Games. There should be lots of Snow there !!

Sorry, it's not that i wish you Snow, but as i see on TV, you could need Lots of Snow, we would give ours away .... for free .... Lots of Snow !!!

yup.... that is a bit of a problem alright; however, Whistler still has a good base .... it's just the local hills that have a problem (Cypress, etc). As for giving it away, I heard they were trucking snow in to the local hills from about 150-200 miles away at $1,000 a truckload!

Dunno how true that is but I wouldn't doubt it. Since the days will be clear, the nights up on the hills will be cold...near zero celcius so they should be able to make snow but then when the daytime heating starts it will cause more problems as the freezing level will rise higher than the tallest peaks at the ski hills.

At least no rain in the forecast for the next several days so that is a good thing.

This Weather already ruined the Ski Schedule and the Downhill Race ... Other Ski Events will suffer from this too. This Track was dangerous, Lindsay Vonn was lucky to come down halfway safe and sound.

Cypress Hill Border Cross Track was sitting right in the Middle of the Green on Monday. Was a cool Race, though. For me, it looks like you Folks did a really good Job.

One Thousand Canadian$ per Load ? Well, where can i registrate my Trucks too ?

This Weather already ruined the Ski Schedule and the Downhill Race ... Other Ski Events will suffer from this too. This Track was dangerous, Lindsay Vonn was lucky to come down halfway safe and sound.

Cypress Hill Border Cross Track was sitting right in the Middle of the Green on Monday. Was a cool Race, though. For me, it looks like you Folks did a really good Job.

One Thousand Canadian$ per Load ? Well, where can i registrate my Trucks too ?

It's crazy ... normally these ski hills have lots of snow this time of year and last year was a record for the area. Even at my house from mid Dec 08 thru end of Jan 09 we had a lot of snow and that is unusual.