IGNORED

New to me...

Black Owl

This is the first time I have received this type of E-mail...

Hello!

I'm sorry I didn't inform you about my traveling... am presently in Wales, United Kingdom on short vacation and as i write to you now.. its unbelievable am stuck here,got mugged at gun point on my way to the hotel and my money,credit cards,phone and other valuable things were taken off me at gun point, thanking Almighty God for save keeping my passport., i really need your urgent assistance quickly ? I JUST NEED SOME FEW HUNDREDS $$$ TO SORT OUT MY HOTEL BILLS AND i promise to refund it back to you once i get home cause i still have some cash in my account but i cant access any here right now ,already cancelled all my cards immediately after the muggers took my things off me!!! still at the public Internet library where am making use of the free Internet access, i will forever be grateful if you can help me,Waiting to hear from you quickly cos my flight leaves in few hrs but need to sort the hotel bills and please save me from been embarrassed.

Thanks.

Peter

and my response was....

I'm sorry, you must have me confused with someone you think gives a $#@* about your problems.

This is the first time I have received this type of E-mail...

and my response was....

I'm sorry, you must have me confused with someone you think gives a $#@* about your problems.

I would have told him, to contact his embassy, for the required help. :2cents:

Man this guy is in luck. He got the right site to play with and seeing as we are all friends, I'm willing to help him out. Please send this to him before he has to get on the plane. I just got it in my mail, so it must be guided from somewhere.

Dear Friend,

Compliment of the day to you my name is Garry Loopy finance manager Bank of Scotland,I am contacting you to seek your partnership in a pending business project which i have here in my hand and ready to be executed without hitches,I would give to you a more detailed explanation of this project which I prefer to call a deal if I get your positive response in agreeing to partner with me since this business is 100% risk free because I have all the modalities fashioned out to give this business an excellent outcome.

In an attempt to trough light on this business deal,a month ago a Bahrain multinational company opted an overdraft from our bank and it was over invoiced with an amount of Six Million Pounds,thus I seek your partnership to enable me transfer this funds to your account for both of us and i am open to negotiate your percentage so far you put in your utmost attention and sincerity due to the nature of the business.

Please if you are interested do respond back to me via email:(garylloop88@gmail.com)

Best Regards,

Garry Loopy