IGNORED

If you got a Tattoo, what would it be?

Yama Mama

Not true,

go back and read all of mine. I clearly stated what my next tat would be. Just put the other in there because the next will be to balance out the first. First tat represents my children and there mother. my next will represent me.

David

Sorry Painter, I was not including you. I guess I just did not want this to get off the subject immediately.

Yama Mama:smile5:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Peggy,I'm working with my cousin the tattoo artist to design my back piece.

It's going to be crossed American and Canadian flags with the the words above the flags,

"Life's a Venture"..

Below it will read "Two Wheels move the soul" and below that will read"18 wheels move the freight".I'm going to leave the rest for him to fill in with artwork....

I'm still trying to talk Shari into getting another tat,but it don't look good.:whistling:

First person or persons to PayPal me $500.00 gets me a new tattoo.......in their honor....Total amount will determine the location and saying

:mo money:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Ruffy ,

Get your Butt up to my place , I'll get you a Tattto of Yama Mama anywhere you want it ! She's a beautiful Lady and it would be the envy of any woman to have her all over you !

Cost .....no charge . I got connections . Need a body piercing too ?

BEER30

Ok, I have not posted a thread for a while, so how is this?

If you got a tattoo, what would it be and where would it be on your body?

I hope this is not too personal.

Yama Mama :smile5:

Tribal wings with Grampy's above them and angles below with my grandsons name ( Ryder) in one of wings and my granddaughter (Cassidy) in the other wing. It will go on my right upper arm if enough room if not then over my heart. :big-grin-emoticon:

BEER30

Hey Gene been thinking about a new body piercing. No not the ears. My older daughter and I have been talking about getting one. As for a new tat - Butterfly on wrist.

Ruffy ,

Get your Butt up to my place , I'll get you a Tattto of Yama Mama anywhere you want it ! She's a beautiful Lady and it would be the envy of any woman to have her all over you !

BEER30

Might just take you up on that one there Brewski!!:smile5:

I too fall into the "Don't have one, don't want one" crowd, but if I did it would be three crosses on a hill on my arm. Either that or a set of lips planted on my gludeous maximus...

:sign yeah that: but if I was going to, how about the words "Nothing VENTURED, nothing gained"

Or maybe a Ulysses Butterfly (colours of my bike!!) OUCH!:yikes: