IGNORED

Shot in the Dark

OK, you never know unless you ask. I need a piece of chrome for the '91. I don't care if it's bent, rusted, etc. As long as it's in one piece. It's number #11 in the attached pick of accessories. When I bought the bike it was already missing, and my guess, from the condition of the fairing, it was lost during the big drop?? Anyway I have the left side and could sure use the right side to keep the bike from falling over.... :) So if anyone has seen or might have one laying around on an old upper right, and would like to part with it, shoot me a price. Thanks.

http://www.cast-aways.com/QUICKY/access3.jpg

I think those have been out of production for some time, your best bet would be Ebay, and good luck finding them, I havent seen any of those items, I have one of them on my first gen, they would be the chrome air inlets on the bottom side of the fairing, and I aint parting with them, I would like those chrome edge covers that you are looking for, I have only seen one bike with them.

I think those have been out of production for some time, your best bet would be Ebay, and good luck finding them, I havent seen any of those items, I have one of them on my first gen, they would be the chrome air inlets on the bottom side of the fairing, and I aint parting with them, I would like those chrome edge covers that you are looking for, I have only seen one bike with them.

Any of the VentureLine accessories have been out of production for a long time. I have been watching Ebay, and Hess4less did post two of them last year. One was on a fairing and the other was new in the baggy. I put a ridiculously high snipe bid on the NOS, and figured I no one would be as stupid as me, and I owned it... And was still outbid by a guy in Norway?? Disappointing to say the least. I just thought that maybe one of the VR members might have one laying around. Like I said it never hurts to ask.....

9 mill .45 Lane

Apt. 410

Sawed Off, NE

Don't even think about my feathered friend.

When I got my bike it was missing one of the trim pieces and the other one was falling off. (held on by double face tape) I found a used set on eBay and did a mod to get them mounted.

For the life of me I can't remember which side was missing or which side I had left over. I'll do some digging tomorrow and see if I can find the extra one. If I can find it and it's the one you need it's yours.

Mike, have Condor come over and locate the Part himself, you could give him precise Instructions how to organize your Stuff and overlook the whole Proces .... :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Yeah i know, it's a 50/50 Chance, but the best Bet so far ... :fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo

I don't know Squeeze. I've heard stories about his garage. I think there was a picture once. I think it was a garage.

I think I'll stick with my storage system.

Never to be used.

Might need someday.

Use today.

Use tomorrow.

Used already.

Think about it.

Moved it.

Sell it.

Give it away.

Trade it.

Replace it.

Fix it.

FUBAR

Burned out.

Broke.

OEM

NOS

POS

Move to new box.

Look for matching piece.

Chrome it.

Paint it.

Epoxy it.

Duct tape it.

Screw it.

Identify it.

WTF?

And that's not even listing all the subcatagories.

On second thought.....Hey Condor.....wanna stop by next weekend?

Edited by Snaggletooth

Well Jack........I've been through about every storage box, zip lock baggie, tool box drawer, shelf, parts bin, my pockets and the trunk on my car.

Sorry man, I can't find it.

I have created a new storage bin labeled "Send to Condor" in case I find it.

Mike

Sigh.... Thanks for looking Mike.. :thumbsup2: Did you find anything interesting? I do every time I go on safari.... :)

I hate to throw false hopes in here but I have think a set of those. Are they all the same size. Don't seem to remember them being that long. Earl (Skydoc)And I were making plans for them and I just haven't got to it.

And I'm not going looking til it gets warmer out there.

I don't know Squeeze. I've heard stories about his garage. I think there was a picture once. I think it was a garage.

I think I'll stick with my storage system.

Never to be used.

Might need someday.

Use today.

Use tomorrow.

Used already.

Think about it.

Moved it.

Sell it.

Give it away.

Trade it.

Replace it.

Fix it.

FUBAR

Burned out.

Broke.

OEM

NOS

POS

Move to new box.

Look for matching piece.

Chrome it.

Paint it.

Epoxy it.

Duct tape it.

Screw it.

Identify it.

WTF?

And that's not even listing all the subcatagories.

On second thought.....Hey Condor.....wanna stop by next weekend?

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Well..... now my coworker just gave me a goofy look when I busted out loud laughing on that one.

If that isn't my hubby to a tee.......

Shouldn't be too hard to have the plastic intakes chromed. I think there's someone on the board that either does it or knows someone who does. I have a set on the '83... #12 on the pic....that look sorta OK, but could use a rechrome. As far the #11 edge trims go, they may be a little tougher to make. They look like they're a chromed tin stamping. Attached is a pic of all the pages.

http://www.cast-aways.com/QUICKY/access5.jpg

http://www.cast-aways.com/QUICKY/access6.jpg