IGNORED

SNOW

TEW47

Would you believe it, snow!! For the first time in fourteen years it's snowing. It's the big light fulffy kind. The kids are having a ball. I know you people up north could care less, but it is a big deal around here in Mobile,Al. Saw a big 10 point buck run through my yeard a few hours ago. Guess he didn't know what snow was.

tew47

I got about 10 tons in the driveway you can have if you want it!

Ben

Well we started getting our snow about 4:30 this evening, and it's still coming down at 7:30 here in middle GA. When it started sticking to the road we all left for home. It shore is purdy!!!!

Been snowy here for eons. I've picked up all of the driveway snow yesterday morning and deposited it into a soon to be {Tomorrow} snow Dragon pile 30' *12', give or take. Son and grandsons are all lined up for the creation. So look out if your driving on Route 20. THERE BE DRAGONS OUT THERE!:shock3::rotfl::D Pics to follow. Prediction here is snow for the next 7 days. Might try a Calvin & Hobbs panicked snowman swimmer being chased by sharks in the rest of the yard. Ought be good for a few laughs.:D

Just got back from our local SAMs club store. Snow is all over the place and some people are still blowing snow as we speak. The mid Atlantic states got more snow than Boston and New York so far. This season is just getting too crazy and as you all know, it is in the record books for Baltimore in terms of snow in a single season. We need a lot of warming up over here to melt all this unwanted snow.

News reports indicate that 49 of the 50 US states have snow on the gound today. Hawaii is the exception.

I HATE WINTER! :bang head::bang head:

I have between 3 and 4 feet on my front yard. Any Takers?

Dave

I heard is was ALL 50 states as Hawaii has an elevation up to 13,796 feet and has snow year round.

I am of the opinion that it was easier to drag the groundhog out his burrow that to find Al Gore at this time. He seems to be hiding in his own burrow. Just another indicator of karma, in my opinion.

OOPS, got to make a correction, even though that elevation has snow at times, there was no snow on Feb 13th, which was the date noted.

RandyA

Please stop the politics.

Politics???

Just making fun of a Idiot??

Not to make fun of any one in particular but wasn't some clown on Letterman year talking about this "Global Warming" thing? And making jokes about the statement as well,,,,hmm best I remember his name was Al Gore too, is that merely a coincidence?

Didn't mean to offend anyone but I consider ALL politicians Idiots..

Some more than others, eh?

All done with the dragon. Finished it up today. We ran out of daylight yesterday and couldn't put the finishing touches on it. He looks a little sad but I guess I'd be sad too if I was chained up. I'll save Calvin & Hobbs to do another day. :D

All done with the dragon. Finished it up today. We ran out of daylight yesterday and couldn't put the finishing touches on it. He looks a little sad but I guess I'd be sad too if I was chained up. I'll save Calvin & Hobbs to do another day. :D

OUTSTANDING!!!

:thumbsup::clap2::clap2::clap2:

COOL

It looks like he knows who his dragonslayer will be. The Sun

I live close enough to the winter Olympics to day trip over if I wanted...... We wish for snow in our prayers before bed every night...... Turn on the TV and watch the 2010 Olympic Games from Vancouver..... RAIN !!!!!!!

Sorry but it is bright... full sun and around 14*C (about 60*F) here today.... We did have about 3 hours of snow so far this winter and about 6 days it got to freezing.

And NO Mother Nature we are NOT complaining !