IGNORED

Ok all you rstd folks

Jardine Billet wheels, Avon WWW tires, Radio Caddy fairing with Aquatic AV stereo, Starcom1 digital intercom, Ultimate seat, BUB slip-ons, Dyna ignition module, Race-Tech / Baron's improved and lowered front end, Works Performance rear suspension, Baron's billet floor boards, HD TourPak with Dragonfly 6.5 inch speaker pods, Flanders handlebars, a few Kuryakyn goodies. Oh and an Ultra Star emblem because I couldn't resist....

Is that a Hoppe fairing? If not, I'd appreciate knowing what make, where it can be found, and at what price.

Thanks.

Kingtut

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a Hoppe fairing? If not, I'd appreciate knowing what make, where it can be found, and at what price.

Thanks.

Kingtut

Hey kingtut you can get that fairing at this website http://www.trikeshop.com/ the fairing cost $475.00

the mouting kit cost $158.00 the name of the fairing is radiocaddy

i will be getting 1 next month good luck. its another website you can get it for a few dollars cheaper but cant remember it

Chrome Trim Lines, Visors on all Lights, Passing Lamps, Dash Tool Bag, Tank Bib, Highway Pegs, Modified Road King Mufflers, Luggage Rack, Chrome Radiator Grill, Studded Cusom Diamond Seats, Chrome Fender Tips, Lower Wind Deflectors, Avon Vemoms, Cup & GPS Holders, Various Other Chrome Goddies.:2132:

Edited by indianriverjack

Dude, some of us have been out riding, rather than cruising the board. LOL!

H-D Roadking Pipes (Note the lift adapter with legs -- crucial purchase!)

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2644/3691215573_0aa375d98c.jpg

Also note the zap ties for RK muffler hangars... very ingenious! :rotf:

• 2 months later...
Guest human4m

Where to begin... Mine started as just a plain Royal Star... No bags, nothing... It's now what I call Royal Star Tour Custom.

Kury Grips w/ throttle boss, K&N Filters, BUB pipes. engine guards, tour deluxe bags, Nat'l Cycle Switchblade 2-up windshield, lots of little chrome pieces all over, custom paint, and more... I don't remember what kind of saddle it is... Just blacked out the motor today...

http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy164/human4m/0418001626.jpg

here are a few pics of my 06 RSTD at the dealership just before I bought it a few weeks ago. Since then I have changed the exhaust tips to the Khrome Werks turn downs, put the original height Cee Bailey tinted windshield and lowers on and added chrome reservoir covers. The guy that had it before me me didn't leave me much to do, I'm pretty happy with it, well for now anyway...

:happy-emoticon:

I have a 96 Royal Star Standard. All the up grades were done by the previous owner(s). I've only had it since the end of Feb 10. My wish list includes 4 into 2 pipes and Road King or Venture hard bags. QD windshield and back rest from a newer RSTD.

here are a few pics of my 06 RSTD at the dealership just before I bought it a few weeks ago. Since then I have changed the exhaust tips to the Khrome Werks turn downs, put the original height Cee Bailey tinted windshield and lowers on and added chrome reservoir covers. The guy that had it before me me didn't leave me much to do, I'm pretty happy with it, well for now anyway...

:happy-emoticon:

That's a sweet ride! Great set up!

gunk

Hi all, great to see so many nice royalstars. Just joined the forum, have a 2000 RSTD, bought in 2003 w/1600 mi - had Bub's on. Since then have added just about every chrome acc. available. Major changes are - Mustang saddles, braided lines/cables, Barnet pressure plate, K&N air filter, Dyna3000-set to stage 3. Matilda now has @ 49k miles on her, and have begun first valve job (well over due).

Anyone know the groups policy on the loaner shim tool/kit? :think: Will post pics when she's back together. Thx,

Hi all, great to see so many nice royalstars. Just joined the forum, have a 2000 RSTD, bought in 2003 w/1600 mi - had Bub's on. Since then have added just about every chrome acc. available. Major changes are - Mustang saddles, braided lines/cables, Barnet pressure plate, K&N air filter, Dyna3000-set to stage 3. Matilda now has @ 49k miles on her, and have begun first valve job (well over due).

Anyone know the groups policy on the loaner shim tool/kit? :think: Will post pics when she's back together. Thx,

Nice looking bike! I see you have a tool bag on the forks, and that it is dented as if the fender bangs it. Is reduced fork travel a problem for you?

No idea about the shim tool, sorry.

Dave

Thx Dave, have relocated the bag and put a 'springer' horn in it's place and a Baron's chrome piece where the old horn was. And re: shim kit, buddyrich came through for me. Hopefully I'll have Matilda back together in a couple weeks.:D