IGNORED

Just in case

Bubber

I was hoping you was on your way with that can of whoop a$$.

I was thinking that may warm me up a little.

BTW I said I hate winter, not Minnesota! :bluesbrother:

No way would I do the whup-a$$ thing onna friend Bubber!:happy34:

Boomer.....who will drink yer beer,empty yer refrigerator,teach yer pooch to crap in yer slippers,and steal yer woman....but no whup-a$$.:crackup:

No way would I do the whup-a$$ thing onna friend Bubber!:happy34:

Boomer.....who will drink yer beer,empty yer refrigerator,teach yer pooch to crap in yer slippers,and steal yer woman....but no whup-a$$.:crackup:

AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A FRIEND ??????

NICE!! REAL $@#% NICE! :missingtooth:

OH YEA ! Weather forecast sez "warming" next week,,,do I suppose it's the annual Jan. thaw already! AH HA! OH BOY,,,the Scoot comes out,,,,,yep,,,,been doing it for 15 years,,,com'on you's fair weather riders,,,be the first on your block to at least ride around the block,,,come back in a bragg! (Only northern tier states qualify for the bragg'in rights!)

Who's gonna be first OUT?

Renne :bowdown:

Just in case I have not mentioned it in the past;

I HATE WINTER!

And snow and ice and freezing cold and everything to do with winter.

I hope I have made myself clear. OH YA I HATE WINTER A LOT! :crying::crying::crying:

Bubber! Would you like some cheese with that whine?

Renne,,,, :fiddle:

Just in case I have not mentioned it in the past;

I HATE WINTER!

I hope I have made myself clear. OH YA I HATE WINTER A LOT! :crying::crying::crying:

I'm not sure I quite got it ----What was that you said about winter ???:think::think:

I HATE WINTER!

I enjoyed my vacation back at home & got some riding in too....:stirthepot: Yesterday (Wed) was abolutely great on the scoot (no rain).

But alas, I had to pack it up, after I got back home (load it into the mobile garage). I am now at a motel in Little Fort BC & should be meeting up with Scotty in Camrose AB, on Friday night. This meeting is dependant on road conditions, between here & there, of course.

So I am now back to PMS, until the prairies thaws out.... :bang head::bang head:

OH YEA ! Weather forecast sez "warming" next week,,,do I suppose it's the annual Jan. thaw already! AH HA! OH BOY,,,the Scoot comes out,,,,,yep,,,,been doing it for 15 years,,,com'on you's fair weather riders,,,be the first on your block to at least ride around the block,,,come back in a bragg! (Only northern tier states qualify for the bragg'in rights!)

Coming out? :confused07: I had no idea! :yikes: lmao

Besides my teeth are chattering to much to go out side and ride.

Bubber,

Just so you don't feel all alone... :bawling:

Huntsville Al has snow right now and it's very cold. In fact, all the schools closed yesterday around 11am and they are all closed today.

I moved south 30 years ago to get away from all that snow and cold and it appears it has followed me..:confused24:

I, like you, HATE THE COLD and SNOW and ICE, and all that goes with it. :thumbsup2:

I enjoyed my vacation back at home & got some riding in too....:stirthepot: Yesterday (Wed) was absolutly great on the scoot (no rain).
I'm glad you enjoyed the weather on the usually Wet Coast that I ordered up for you over Xmas. I'm sorry my schedule didn't allow us the chance to meet up. Let me know if you come over again next Christmas as my house reno should be done... I can only hope.

Me and one other guy went for the annual New Year's Ride at Noon on Jan 1. It got all the way up to 18 degrees:cold:.

Enjoy your ride though....:stirthepot:

Later, Scooter Bob

Apologies again Boomer, but I can't resist....:stickpoke:

Scooter Bob... who thinks :think: those MN guys need another venture in the stable:mo money: to get through the winter blues..

OK after reading all your posts

I STILL HATE WINTER! :bluesbrother:

Hey Bubber!

It's plenty cold over here with 2+ feet of snow too! Today is the first day of a five day warm up. We may actually get above freezing today but it's only +5 now. With my "winter" luck the 6 or so miles of gravel road will "almost" be motorcycle passable and then the next snow storm will hit.:bang head: From the looks of things now, it may be April or May before the gravel de-ices enough to get to the pavement.:bawling:

Got any deals on tractor mounted snow blowers? We're running out of room to push the snow...:yikes::mo money: