IGNORED

Where ?

BIG TOM

Glad we make someone feel sane. Not sure if that's good though do you feel sane compared to all of us? If so does that make you sane or just a little less nuts then the rest of us? Or could you be more insane then us? This is a more complex question and answer not sure Where :whistling:we'll go with that.

Tom We still haven't figured out Who now you want Where?

Margaret

Please check the "MOTHER" thread "WHY"? I don't think we're ready yet for a first born!

ARE WE? "WHY"?

(can you imagine all the threads going "WHY"?,,,,"RK exhaust" WHY? ,,,,"what oil" "WHY"?,,,lowering kits "WHY"? "how to lower my windshield" ,,,"WHY"?)

And then here we go,,,,,,,,,,,"WHEN"? :think: :stickpoke: :scared:

Renne

I think Big Tom was actually asking a question , "Like WHERE did I leave all my Big Thongs and Panties ? " . Asking himself again to himself......."If I ask WHERE and I cannot find them , Will my VR Family send me more Big Thongs and Panties ?"

BEER30

Glad we make someone feel sane. Not sure if that's good though do you feel sane compared to all of us? If so does that make you sane or just a little less nuts then the rest of us? Or could you be more insane then us? This is a more complex question and answer not sure Where :whistling:we'll go with that.

Tom We still haven't figured out Who now you want Where?

Margaret

I suggested who...:whistling::ice_awesome-vi46644

I think Big Tom was actually asking a question , "Like WHERE did I leave all my Big Thongs and Panties ? " . Asking himself again to himself......."If I ask WHERE and I cannot find them , Will my VR Family send me more Big Thongs and Panties ?"

BEER30

Well, one "Where", for big thongs, is at my little Jewish (he rides an 1100 V-star)buddy's big and tall and motorcycle clothing shop... :stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke:

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

BEER30

Thanks but I already had my turn in the barrel:bowdown:.....lots of fresh fish swimming around this site ,:banana: but thanks anyway:big-grin-emoticon:..time to move on....:ice_awesome-vi46644