IGNORED

Bed Liner ????

Kregerdoodle

I have a refrigerated van, all sprayed with foam and then covered with bed-liner. I used Poly Tec this time, and two other brands in the past. It all worked out good but maybe not something that is DIY.

I had an inexperienced body man do it once and he made a mess. It did work but it cost me a fortune and it wasn't all that nice looking, serviceable but not pretty, and that was on painted plywood.

Carl

I used the spray on bedliner (rattlecan) under the floor of the sidecar to help protect it from road debris being thrown by the wheel. I discovered that if you spray too much at a time it will "blister" and I did not think that it had a "rubbery" feel to it with some bounce. Guess time will tell how it works out though.

My question is why would you want to spray the inside of a Piggy Backer in the first place?? The material is pretty dent proof already. I would think somesort of indoor/outdoor carpet would be a better choice unless you planed on hauling rocks or old engine parts.... ???

I have a piggy backer and I would think that stuff would crack pretty quickly as the box is just too flexible.

I would think the flexibility keeps it from cracking. I have given some thought to fitting a plywood/carpet floor in mine... Anyone know what the box material is on a Piggy??

LOL no parts, unless I am following Squidley around on his Hardly...:rasberry:

I was thinking of anti-slip on the inside of the box...I was thinking out-door carpet also. I just know that the spray in Liner on my truck keeps things put... it is very hard to slide anything around on it. What have others used??

My question is why would you want to spray the inside of a Piggy Backer in the first place?? The material is pretty dent proof already. I would think somesort of indoor/outdoor carpet would be a better choice unless you planed on hauling rocks or old engine parts.... ???

Lol...when we are moving that trailer is so packed with stuff nothing slides in any direction. Ask someone who has seen the stuff we bring along with us to the ralley's!

Maybe the spray on will work on the bed.....I hear you Condor...but I still wonder.

I would think the flexibility keeps it from cracking. I have given some thought to fitting a plywood/carpet floor in mine... Anyone know what the box material is on a Piggy??

Not sure about the box material but I did build a plywood floor covered with indoor/outdoor carpet and put on some tie-downs.

LOL no parts, unless I am following Squidley around on his Hardly...:rasberry:

Wouldn't wanna be you when the Squid attacks! He's a big guy, you know.

http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp325/MartinDaveyillustration/2D_ANIMATION_DAVEY_ILLUSTRATION_gia.jpg

Wouldn't wanna be you when the Squid attacks! He's a big guy, you know.

http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp325/MartinDaveyillustration/2D_ANIMATION_DAVEY_ILLUSTRATION_gia.jpg

He gives solid advise, Ice Cream might not be enough to save you mister

:stickpoke:

Good pic David...I like it :)