IGNORED

Why?

mraf

I know !

I know !

I know !

Call on me!

It is cold, snowy. rainy and just plain miserable out side and we don't have anything better to occupy our time.

Did I get it right? :banana::banana:

Did I? :yikes:

Did I? :Avatars_Gee_George:

I am going to my corner now as if anyone really cares. :crying:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awe Bubber,, we care,, well at least I do.. And I think you got it!! I have a sneaking hunch that in a couple more months we will all be looking back and laughingly asking ourselves WHY we all participated in such nonsense... :think: Yup,, we'll all be sitting around a camp fire sounding like a bunch of seagulls saying why, why, why,why, why... :rotf:

Bubber,,, you are out of line!!!! In post # 1126 there is not even to mention of WHY. Please remember that to be a proper poster you need to post properly or else the question will get lost in the shuffle, or the thread could be HI_JACKED, or maybe worse, it might go south. So far so good, a little blurp maybe, but we should be able to recover.

Don't ask me why I posted this, maybe just to get Annie confused.

I bet Toyota didn't ask WHY five times and or didn't listen to the answer.

Only a 1.2 billion dollar error in judgment.

And yes I do know why you ask why 5 times.

Bubber

Well I don't know why and why would anyone ask why 5 times? Enquiring minds would like to know why?:doh:

Well I don't know why and why would anyone ask why 5 times? Enquiring minds would like to know why?:doh:

Because asking why to the answers given will get you to the root cause on the 5th answer to why.

At least for the reason why the problem occurred.

It is a standard methodology in any good quality system. The first four answers only lead you to the root cause. A lot of quality systems are based on the Toyota based quality system (or ISO 9000). Looks like they didn't follow their own systems. Only 1.2 Billion in fines, How many cars do you think they will have to sell to make that back?

How many heads will roll because of that BS move? I'll bet not one in management at any significant level.:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Now back to why for you short attention span members. :doh:

Because asking why to the answers given will get you to the root cause on the 5th answer to why.

It is a standard methodology in any good quality system. The first four answers only lead you to the root cause. A lot of quality systems are based on the Toyota based quality system (or ISO 9000). Looks like they didn't follow their own systems. Only 1.2 Billion in fines, How many cars do you think they will have to sell to make that back?

How many heads will roll because of that BS move? I'll bet not one in management at any significant level.

Interesting concept .. ever wonder WHY ? :confused24:

How many heads will roll because of that BS move? I'll bet not one in management at any significant level.:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Well well well I speculate that reason why could be found in the words I have read in your explanation....but I'm wondering why I would subject myself to reading all these words and when I get to the end of all this could I possibly still wondering why???? :confused24::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Interesting concept but, if it was actually true this thread would have ended after the 6th post...... There must be more to it. I bet that was Toyota's problem, a flaw in the methodology.

Just saying

Why am I writing this in such little font? I have discovered that I no longer care about the answer to this WHY question.

Because it is driving me absolutely NUTS that is why I keep checking to see if anyone can answer WHY.

Why do you eyes hurt from reading this? Because it is so little that is WHY.

Yama Mama

I don't think it is about the methodology but more about implementation.

When money influences the response to the answer then the answer becomes skewed and the results are skewed or bogus, in the case of Toyota evidently they just plain lied to achieve the result they wanted instead of the result given when the questions would have been or were answered honestly.

So 1.2 billion is a lot of WHYs.

So if a company would lie about a dollar fix per car what else would they lie about and WHY!

Oh the humanity of it all. :doh: :crying:

So that my friends is only a partial reason WHY.

Bubber :soapbox:

Why dont I get a get out of :mugshot: free card yet?? Why do I have to keep this thread going alone.. Why am I talking to myself? Why, I dont know Puc.. Why did you pick all those fair weather friends.. Yea but WHY did they leave me here all alone,,, I searched the world over and thought I found true love,,,, theyyy got some sunshine and POOF,, they were :bikersmilie::7_6_3[1]::bikersmilie::7_6_2[1]::7_2_104[1]::7_2_102[1]::usa::checkeredflag::canada::wales::320::293::australia::isleofman::264::ireland::245::63::243::245::325:.....:bighug::15_8_211[1]::rippedhand:

DSCN2802.JPG

Why dont I get a get out of :mugshot: free card yet?? Why do I have to keep this thread going alone.. Why am I talking to myself? Why, I dont know Puc.. Why did you pick all those fair weather friends.. Yea but WHY did they leave me here all alone,,, I searched the world over and thought I found true love,,,, theyyy got some sunshine and POOF,, they were :bikersmilie::7_6_3[1]::bikersmilie::7_6_2[1]::7_2_104[1]::7_2_102[1]::usa::checkeredflag::canada::wales::320::293::australia::isleofman::264::ireland::245::63::243::245::325:.....:bighug::15_8_211[1]::rippedhand:

There is a problem here me thinks....why is someone talking to himself, he will remain nameless ^^^^^^^but why not call his doctor and the men in the little white coats? Why not and quickly!!!!:whistling:And why is he not taking his medication why?