IGNORED

Finally gonna happen..........

DragonRider

Charlene is finally going to have her surgery to correct her back problems........they cant do it till after the first of the year, Jan. 4 is when it will happen, she will have two procedures while she is in one for the scoliosis and the other for spinal stenosis. One will take place on Monday and the second will take place on Thursday, she will be in the hospital anywhere from one to two weeks ......Tried to get it done before the end of the year since all our deductibles were met, but his schedule was full.

So if you would please keep Charlene in your prayers..........she has had a rough time of it for the last 2-3 years..........I dont know how she has done it, but she has. Recovery will take quiet a while........

The Dr. already told her she would be up walking the day after the first surgery and very, very soon after the second surgery............But i will be off of work from Dec. 24 till Jan.11 or maybe till the 18th. So I will be watching over her like a mother hen.

Prayers sent Lewis just tell her to do what the doctor tells her. No trying to get out of bed before she's suppose to.

Margaret

You have my prayers, hopes and best wishes that everything goes well and that Charlene has a speedy recovery...

As for batching it for two weeks, heck Lewis, we all know you cant cook.. and I hate to tell you but I don't deliver, so it appears you might be loosing some weight here soon unless of course Jamie's wife sends over some to-go bags or happens to invite you over for dinner..:rotf: