IGNORED

Orders on head wraps

BIG TOM

OK , For all you guys that posted in an earlier thread that stated you wanted the head wraps..I AM NOW TAKING ORDERS FOR THE WRAPS.....If you posted earlier ,please send me a pm so that I can get the correct color and shipping addy...you can also go to the VRstore for payment info.....turn around time should be about 10 to 12 after I place the order.....:fnd_(16):

He wants a PM WITH the order too??? Man, thats just lazy............:smile5:

Want to know why????... because some people don't tell me the color... the quantity, or the size (t's and fleece)..... or how many.......or give me their screen name they wanted printed (again the fleeces and sweatshirts)...and it is much easier to pm them back to verify an order and get all the information they forgot.... and just let them know I recieved it ...You don't want to know how many times I have to pm Freebird and ask him who "Bobby Dono" is because I DON'T.... :rotf::buttkick::smash2::sign20::fnd_(16):....thats why....:sign20:

He wants a PM WITH the order too??? Man, thats just lazy............:smile5:

Want to know why????... because some people don't tell me the color... the quantity, or the size (t's and fleece)..... or how many.......or give me their screen name they wanted printed (again the fleeces and sweatshirts)...and it is much easier to pm them back to verify an order and get all the information they forgot.... and just let them know I recieved it ...You don't want to know how many times I have to pm Freebird and ask him who "Bobby Dono" is because I DON'T.... :rotf::buttkick::smash2::sign20::fnd_(16):....thats why....:sign20:

Why those no good dirty scoundrels.............:soapbox::whistling:

Boo Hoo...Oh No Booooo HOOOOO

:bawling:

Welcome to the club of doing for others I have jumped through those same hoops. If people only knew the love :rotfl:

Damn...I said I wasn't going to hyjack this one :headache:

Is there an additional charge for those of us in The Great White North or is it $7 (US) + 30 cents pay pal for us too?

Thanks.

Jdix

:think: gonna have to weigh one Friday (I'm off) at the P.O. and get back to you...CHECK YOUR PM'S

Edited by BIG TOM

OOOPS!! :whistling: First order wont go in until monday:bowdown:....we need a template first:think:...picked out the script yesterday:banana:... template will be done next week and then will be ready to roll:dancefool:....silly me :doh:...send me those orders:thumbsup:....be the first kid on the block to have their offical VentureRider.org head wrap:wow:....:fnd_(16):