IGNORED

TFD69 In memory of, one year later

relic

I would just like to ask all that knew Stephen and those that didn't if they would keep Stephens family(Marion, Sara, Kaitlyn)in their prayers as this will be a stressful time for them on the anniversary of his death. Stephen was a family man and a friend to everyone he met.

God speed my friend

Dianne DowntonWe thought of you with love today

but that is nothing new

We thought of you yesterday

and the days before that too

We think of you in silence

we often speak your name

All we have is memories

and a picture in a frame

Your memory is our keepsake

with which we'll never part

God has you in his keeping

We have you in our heart

Thanks John.

Marion,

Not a day goes by that a font memory isn't triggered of great times spent with you and Steve; and you know they aren't all from cruising on a motorbike. ;)

And not a day goes by that I'm not reminded of your ongoing struggle. Keep up the fight. You're in our thoughts....daily.

Dave

Ever still missing him and his laugh, not hardly a times goes by that we dont think of Steve. Thanks for bringing this back up, too many people missed out on knowing Steve, and that is truly a loss....stay safe in the hands of God brother, we'll ride again one day.

Thank you John for reminding us. I can't believe a year has passed. Al and I think, and talk of Stephen and Marion very often. We really enjoyed our time with them. I hurt as much today, as last year, thinking about losing Steve.

Please forward my love to Marion and her daughters.

Dianne, thank you for writing such a heartfelt tribute to Stephen. We truley, truely miss him.

wow, it seems like yesterday.

he loved his wife Marion and his girls so much.

i had the honour of doing many rides with Stephen, he never stopped.

i enjoyed his visits, sitting in the yard and talking of the rides that he had done.

he also enjoyed coaching the young ladies baseball with a passion.

i enjoyed taking my daughter and meeting with him and his daughter up at a local hangout on Thurday nights.

he was such a great person, he touched so many hearts.

we miss you buddy.

John and Dianne,

Thank you for your posting and such a true and meaningful poem. I know this has also been hard on the two of you.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Marion and her two daughters along with yourselves who where such good friends with Stephen and Marion.

Dave and Bernie

Stephen was a friend we will all miss, I got to know him at Vogel in 2006, when he brought his Uncle with him, spent most of a rainy day in our cabin with Steve and his uncle. It was a day well spent, was the following year at Vogel that I met his lovely wife Marion, a great couple and family. He will be missed.

We will continue to keep Marion and the kids in our prayers during this difficult time.

Lewis & Charlene

Lewis I remember that year at Vogel, I think I met Steve and Marion earlier that year at a M&E at the Junction Buoy and the two of the stopped in on there way out west. Was I surprised to see Steve and his uncle in Georgia a couple of months later, I gave his uncle a set of beads to sit on as his seat was getting chapped and I just happened to have a extra in the bike. I was amazed Steve had ridden sooo many miles and to turn around and pick up his uncle and head to Vogel. He wore his heart on his sleeve for sure, I'm proud to have known him and my heart goes out to family and friends. God Bless them.

Gary