IGNORED

Moron of the month....

1BigDog

Now heres a real bright bulb........

Robber Loses Wallet, Asks Victim To Return It

Man Asked Victim To Meet At Service Station

POSTED: Wednesday, October 14, 2009

UPDATED: 3:44 pm EDT October 14, 2009

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. -- Police said a would-be robber was in jail after losing his wallet during the attempted robbery then phoning the victim and asking for it to be returned. Little Rock police said the 23-year-old man was arrested on robbery charges Tuesday.

Police said the man tried to rob a man at gunpoint at his home but fled and dropped his wallet then later called and told the man to return the wallet at a service station in North Little Rock.

Little Rock police were interviewing the victim when the call came and notified North Little Rock police who found the suspect outside the service station and arrested him after a short foot chase.

___

Information from: Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, http://www.arkansasonline.com

Copyright 2009 by

The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Reminds me of a call I went on about 10 years ago. I was called out with K9 to run a track on a robbery suspect during the middle of the day. The suspect abducted a lady and made her drive to an ATM to withdraw her money. He made her ride around before they stopped at the edge of some woods where he bailed out and ran. I walked up to the passenger door where the perp was last seen and I opened the door to start the track there. Sitting on the floorboard on the passenger front seat was a drivers license for a b/m. The victim was white and the perp black. I pulled it out and handed it to the detective. The victim immediately identified the rocket scientist that robbed her Easiest arrest of the day.

Don't laugh at us Annie. Once the local sherriff posted an ad that they had found some 'pot'. 4 idiots showed up to claim it.

YEARS ago, my partner and I answered a house burglary call. The local (hippie) dentist showed us where someone had used a pry bar of some sort to break in his back door. When we asked what was missing, he didn't miss a beat, and said all 8 of the pot (yes marijuana) plants he was growing on his back porch. HEEEERRES your sign!!! Darn I wish they had left at least one.:headache:

Another time I had stopped a young man from an adjacent town for running a stop sign. Since he was from out of town, he had to "post a bond" until court. Well we could not take his check, so his girlfriend who lived in town offered to give us a check for it. Ok, as she pulled her check book from her purse, her "baggie" hit the floor. When I picked it up, the chivilrous, dumb a$$, said "that's not her's it's MINE!" We locked up both of them!

HEEEEERRE's your sign!!!

Back in the mid 80's I lived in Madison, Fl. One morning a robber used the drive thru window of the local First Federal S&L and handed the teller a hold up note written on the back of his deposit slip..................................... The police were waiting for him when he pulled into his driveway! As said earlier................You can't fix STUPID

:doh: