IGNORED

November 2nd

KarlS

Got a call from Neurosurgeon and back surgery scheduled for November 2nd. So getting bike put up and everything else in order best I can to be ready. Will be in hospital 5-10 days and then months of wearing a huge fiberglass brace. Brace makes you feel like a fool it's so big you have to wear it over your clothes with only sweat pants and tee shirt under it. Will have to quit eating to pay all the co-pays. Seems anyone that sticks their head in the door and asks "how you doing" sends you a bill.:mo money: Enough of this wish me luck.

Hey, the best of luck to you! Hope the healing goes fast.

Know what you mean about the co-pays, blink and they want a co-pay.

Just went in this aft to see a surgeon, finger clicks when it should roll smooth, something about a pivot point. outpaient surgery. I'll do it during the week in case we have a nice weekend and I'd want to be riding.

Steve

Best wishes on the surgery. Will say a prayer for ya!

...Fiberglass....that's kinda like plastic.....Ya know, you could put Venture graphics on that thing, airbrush a headlight on the front.......Hmmmmm! It could work. You could definitely have some fun with that (after a few weeks of healing time) :scratchchin:

Thoughts and prayers for a complete and speedy recovery, hopefully by the time the sn... opps, I almost said snow...dang it there I did it any way...by the time it melts and the weather turns nice you will be up and around and able to ride!! Best wishes and take care..

K