IGNORED

Nicknames & meanings elsewhere

a1bummer

Huh, wierd... I've been told that mine is not necessarily appropriate in all places, but I still don't understand that one; its a friggen animal.

Whatever

Try having a Beaver Street in your town.....US90 here on the westside is named Beaver Street and a local rock station used to make fun of it all the time.

Mine comes from my first Bike, well sort of a bike. I bought a brand new left over 85 Honda Spree in 87 for 5 bills, just to get around town to work and such. Two months later, I had 2,000 miles on it, 200 on labor day weekend alone. I had that thing in every town within 30 miles of Beaver Dam. I just had this riding thing in my blood I guess. Decided I needed something bigger, and jumped on a 83 sportster for a test ride, and away I went. The guys at the local biker bar handed me the name, and it has stuck ever since.

I'm sure someone in some huge megacity in the far east will be upset with me for moving up from the scooter, but that's there problem.

Later, Scooter Bob

Originally Posted by Bubber [ame=http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?p=393485#post393485]viewpost.gif[/ame]

When you get "misconscrued " does it hurt?

uhhhhhhh... why do you ask? ... are you planning on trying it? :rotf: :rotf:

NO! at least not tonight .......Curious minds just want to know!

What a BUMMER "A"

Well the muffinman got his nickname from the kids. You know the poem and then their was shrek, which was about the time he got the nickname. Anyway DMV wouldn't let him have his plate back because they said it was dirty. Jeff wrote that lady a letter and told her she had a dirty mind. Anyway he got his tag back. Probably won't get it renewed again because it expired here and now you have to have your bike, car, truck, whatever inspected first then do the tags. Anyway I'm just mini-muffin got that nickname on the way home from the 1st Vogel. I guess it fits and I don't think you could really come up with anything dirty their? I mean they do sell mini muffins.:innocent:

Margaret

My usual nick names are Mr. B or KB. Being conservative here we don't go in for that innuendo (is that Italian?) kind of thing of thing. Mind you the sailing club we formed is "The Raunchy Ganges Yacht Club" and we do go sailing out by Beaver Point. We don't have rendezvous, we have raunchyvous. I do enjoy having the ladies come up and say "Hi Sailor".

How does it go? " Political Correctness is based on the false premise that it is entirely possible to pick up a tu*d by the clean end" or something like that.

Try having a Beaver Street in your town.....US90 here on the westside is named Beaver Street and a local rock station used to make fun of it all the time.

Well, I was born In Beaver Falls, in Beaver County PA (home of Joe Namath).

In Western PA, up near Cook Forest along Rt. 208 is a small town named Lickingville. There used to be a bar owned by a guy named Ziggy called the Zig Zag, and it was on 69 Beaver Street, Lickingville. Honestly, I used to stop there all the time, and still have a sweatshirt (see pic). It was a biker bar by summer, campers and hunters year round. Too bad, it was torn down/converted into a few apartments. Can't make stuff like this up!

At the time that B2dad joined here, our youngest son was in the Air Force and is a B2 pilot...hence...B2dad. He is still in the Air Force but now is a pilot instructor for the T38. The kids liked the name and then all took one on...I am, of course B2mom...then we have B2pilot, B2wife, and B2kids. We had shirts made for all of us and when we all wear them, we really get some looks. A good friend of mine "air brushed" a B2 plane on the back, so hopefully when people see that, they understand the name.

We are proud of him and his service to the country.

B2MOM (Patti)

I was born in Galahad Alberta (population 50 on Saturday night...that is when they cleared the back of the store and put up a bed sheet to show a movie on. ) When my wife (SWMBO) refers to me as "Sir Galahad" I know it is time to run.

mine comes from the fact that enjoy being in the saddle wether it be on a horse or on a motorcycle. this Political Correctness garbage is getting totaly out of hand. Before you know it we will all be walking around with duct tape over our mouths because we will be afraid to speak.

I guess being "pooped" or going for a stroll on the poop deck is also out. Some time ago we had a group of women, who all seemed to be of a certain persuasion, who decided they were going to "clean up" the language used aboard ship. We did our best to help. I suggested they change "grease nipple" to "lubrication insertion orifice", "breast line" to " line that goes from the pointy end ( cant have "bow" as it implies submission) to part way back to the blunt end ( can't have stern as that implies discipline or B+D). "Breastworks" would become "the big steel thingy that goes across the front of the deck that everyone leans on" etc. After three years they had managed to change "Gingerbread men" to "Gingerbread persons" on the menu.

Mine comes for the 8th grade, wore a size 12 ( which is normal these days) some one started foots, and it change to footsie.

But I am still trying to think of something that sounds tougher, maybe buffy, whimppy, still thinking I come up with a good one eventually.

Gregg