IGNORED

RSV gauge plates available soon

Ponch

Ok Guys & Gals with G2 Ventures. I am now making Gauge plates and install brackets. I will post an ad in the classifieds soon.

[ATTACH]36733[/ATTACH][ATTACH]36734[/ATTACH][ATTACH]36735[/ATTACH][ATTACH]36736[/ATTACH][ATTACH]36739[/ATTACH]

The Plates will be available in polished Aluminum and primered steel. The brackets are made of Aluminum. They come with mounting instructions. I will also offer the oil presure adapter pre-drilled and tapped for those who don't have the means or desire to drill their own.

Stay tuned, Ponch

Edited by Ponch

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as I get some more made, I'll post an ad and then start shipping them. If anyone who has this setup has any coments, please let them fly. I'm not fishing for compliments here, just issues you may have with the install.

I already know there is some mods required if you use the Equus gauges. Nothing major, you just have to open up the holes in the dash a little and slot the mounting holes in the mounting brackets.

ponch

have you considered making a hole to place the mp3 jack in the face plate.....i used one of those plastic screw head covers as a weather shield....

I put the stereo jack in the recess where the aux. power (cigarette lighter) is located. I like that position as it offers better protection from the elements. I can make up some of these cords w/jacks for sale if anyone wants them.

Will these fit digital guages? I am interested. VERY INTERESTED!

I looked at digital gauges. I couldn't get over the price. The Dakota Digital co. offers some real nice units, but they're rather large. I'm not sure you could get three gauges in there, maybe two.

I could make some blank plates for anyone who wants to do their own thing with other gauges. I think Squeeze had a link to a neat digital setup, but you would have to research it. I don't remember where it is.

Ok Guys & Gals with G2 Ventures. I am now making Gauge plates and install brackets. I will post an ad in the classifieds soon.

[ATTACH]36733[/ATTACH][ATTACH]36734[/ATTACH][ATTACH]36735[/ATTACH][ATTACH]36736[/ATTACH][ATTACH]36739[/ATTACH]

The Plates will be available in polished Aluminum and primered steel. The brackets are made of Aluminum. They come with mounting instructions. I will also offer the oil presure adapter pre-drilled and tapped for those who don't have the means or desire to drill their own.

Stay tuned, Ponch

Hi Ponch!!

How about a full package, guages and all, shipped to the great white north? I'd be interested in a full package, polished aluminum plate, adapter and guages.....

randy:pushups:

Hi Ponch!!

How about a full package, guages and all, shipped to the great white north? I'd be interested in a full package, polished aluminum plate, adapter and guages.....

Same here, but shipped to Virginia. Very nice setup. You did an outstanding job.

Chris

Hi Ponch!!

Yup, We can do that. We could possibly do an install or two at maitenance day if not installed by then.

Randy, you still coming to Texas?

Same here, but shipped to Virginia. Very nice setup. You did an outstanding job.

Chris

Yup, We can do that, too. Thanks.