IGNORED

A question for Freebird

bendtdj

I know I have not been a member here as long as some folks, but I have been reading many of the tech threads and I get a charge out of the good natured bantering that goes on here, but I have a question tht has been bothering me as of late. What I would like to know, Don, with all you do to run the site, work, take care of your health, familly and household, (not to mention keeping the inmate in this asylum in line), how do you find time to RIDE?

I don't have a third on my plate as you do and I have only been able to put on about 2000 miles this year.

Just wanted to put out a heart-felt thank you and keep up the good work!

Dave

You know of course that he 'cuts' the lawn, but mostly there is a short circuit in the front lawn, and then that job's done,,, maybe that's what he does with the other work as well. He does ride as well,,,even somethimes on a Fat Boy,,, but he'll have to tell that story.

Thanks for the nice comments. It's usually not that much work though. I have a lot of things automated so unless there is a problem, it's not too overwhelming.

Sometimes things do get to be a bit much though. This weekend is a good example. I thought I was going to have a nice and relaxing 3 day weekend. Got home Friday evening to find that the company had decided that it was time for me to get a new laptop computer. So.....while it's nice getting a new computer, I've spent about 9 hours so far setting the new one up, installing all my software, transferring all my saved files, emails, account settings and etc. to the new one.

I actually was just fine with the old one. I'm about done now though. Only problem is that I can't re-install Corel Suite 12 because disk 1 got damaged. So...I'll either do without it or have to replace it. I spent a couple of hours messing with it and it just won't work. :(

Oh come on. I know that at least some of you must have seen the movie Multiplicity. Of course his clones are how he does it. Just be careful around the clone of the clone.

Yea That!!!!!! Check this link out and turn up the speakers. Pay attention to Freebirds #3!!!! I think he's the pond monster!!!!! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhk-J9YwLR8]YouTube - Multiplicity 1[/ame]

Big Mike:nanner: