IGNORED

Your "OFFICIAL WARNING" !

BEER30

Because on unannounced blinding photos I have posted in the past , I hereby issue an "Official Warning" to prepare youself on what is about to transpire within the next few days . Therefore proper eyewear can or shall I say must be obtain in sufficeint amount of time to save your eye-sight . If you have not obtain proper eye-wear , I will not be held responsible for any damages that one may suffer .

Photos will be posted as soon as the model/victim shows up on Saturday !

No other warnings will be issued and when the photos appear that Saturday evening .

This is not a drill , I repeat this is NOT A DRILL !

Gene

Because on unannounced blinding photos I have posted in the past , I hereby issue an "Official Warning" to prepare youself on what is about to transpire within the next few days .

Photos will be posted as soon as the model/victim shows up on Saturday !

Gene

How did you manage to get Ruffrider99 out of Florida???????? If so, this could be worse, than Charlies pics.......

:bang head::bang head::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

Today was the day . Muffy got his pink on !

Tim , RiderDuke , Leo , Muffinman , Mini , SaltyDawg , Wild Hair , SleeperHawk , Mechanic , Beer24/7 and I met for breakfast and then to the Vietnam Memorial Ride and back to my house . Had a great time .

Here's Pinky !

Got a Q? Is Wildhair sleeping or is he tring to hind his eyes,noticed he has his head hanging down?

:rotf:

WOW,

What an outfit , Looks like we missed all the fun again.:bawling:

:)

buddy

No , Wild Hair was not sleeping , nor bowing his head in shame either . :rotf::rotf:

Boy.....did we did have some . But Bobbie has them photos ! That and other things will have to be posted later .

Gene

My sides finally quit hurting. I woke the wife up laughing at 5:00 am. Hey Duke I hope you wash your hand good before cooking any more ribs for me.:rotf::rotf::rotf:Muffinman talk about some visibility going down the highway and with a invitation sticker to venturerider.org on the windshield. Hard to tell the class of folks we will be getting now.

OK here's a shot of what Lowell was up to before those pics.

Plus there's plenty of other pics that haven't showed up yet. We'll have to wait till Bobbie and George get home and upload theirs. I'll give you a hint there's a purple fuzzy thing that makes an appearance, right Riderduke.

Margaret

Was there beer consumed during this activity??:wow:

What's a party or FAMILY gathering without "BEER" consumption !

But Muffinman was alcohol free . This weekend was some of the best fun we had . During the Pink Chaps and Vest presentation at the Golden Coral , the other people outside the group shared the celebration in smiles , laughs , and request for tables dances .

Later that mourning waiting for the OCVM ride to begin , Tim took a cat-nap . While he was encountering sweet dreams , the group spun his scoot a complete 180 degree turn around . There-fore facing towards the back of the line .The look on his face was PRICELESS and rendered him speechless when it finally dawned on him to see his scoot . RiderDuke will never again point out a certain person in a crowd to ask me about ! He will never know what I will do ,:rotf::rotf::rotf::stirthepot: .

After the ride and festivities , we all of course hit the DQ . Then off to our shop for a tour of what our business does . Then back to house for pizza , beer , and Mechanic's Cherry pie !

The Muffin's left last night for home and everyone else left this mourning after having breakfast at the Cracker Barrel . Garage looks so darn big and empty after having 6 scoots in it last night .

Here's some more photos' that Beer24/7 and I got . Mechanic will have more when they return home .

Gene