IGNORED

Motorkote comments and tracking??

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought It would be interesting to start a thread for the brave ones who are using Motorkote in our bikes.

I would hope that this will be input from actual users and a place to track results or lack of them with this product.

I hope we don't get the nasayers who know of a second cousin on their great grandmother's side that put the stuff in his bike before he went to prison and by the time he got paroled the stuff had turned to acid and melted his bike.

I have heard the stories and warnings about the damage to the clutch but when I press the mechanic or fellow rider as to WHO this happened to it is always "well, I heard from a friend or a friend or read something somewhere that this can happen.

I am not sure in the past but this product has no hesitation in recommending it to be used in motorcycles.

I just put mine in and have about 150 miles on the bike. will post my findings after a few more miles

I am wondering if any one wants to comment who is using one any of the following:

1. Whine better. worse or no change?

2. clutch better less jump when putting in gear, no change or worse any problems at all?

3. Gas mileage better worse or same?

4. overall engine sound. Smoother, no change?

5. Rpm speed range of noise tighter, same or shift as to duration on start and when it goes away? Does it go away?

General comments about bike after using.

I thought this could bring a place to get all input in one thread.

Look forward to hearing from others using Motorkote.

Your not referring to Polly Green S*** are you?, pour it into your engine, I think it was a 4 or 6 oz bottle, helps make shifting easier, less ware and tare on the engine.

Adirondack Cycles used to sell it, when I lived up there about 17 years ago. everyone loved the stuff