IGNORED

Indian regulator/rectifier group buy

OK, I think I have the final numbers now.

We will be purchasing 54 total units, Shindegan part # FH012AA from Indian Motorcycle for $32.00 US each.

Everybody who ordered multiple units will have to let me know if they need multiple connectors. i am assuming for right now that they will. So- 1 unit = 1 connector kit included.

Here we go:

US purchase and ship to:

1-FH012AA reg/rec $32.00

1-complete conn. kit $8.12

1- inbound freight $1.08

1- USPS shipping $4.95

1-paypal fee $1.50

Total US $47.65 per unit

Canadian Purchase and ship to:

1-FH012AA reg/ rec $35.05 Cn

1-connector kit $8.89 Cn

1- inbound freight $1.18 Cn

1- USPS shipping $10.95 Cn

1-paypal fee $1.64 Cn

Total Canadian $57.71

Paypal addy is : danob11@comcast.net (thanks Rocket & Jack!)

I believe I have it all covered here, let me know if I've screwed up! Remember, you need to deduct for connector kits if you ordered multiple units and only need a couple of connector kits!

Lets try to have all the paypals done by Monday night, so we can get this order in. If you HAVE to snail mail your payment to me, it will slow down the process, as I cannot afford to front the money to get this order going.

You may hit me with the questions now (:duck:). I expect 2-3 days after the order is sent for the units to arrive, same for connectors. Will take a couple of days to process everything to ship back out. Please bear with me, as I gotta try and work during the day, too! :bang head:

Dan

Edited by Dano

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, here's the updated list and quantities, please check and make sure I have you listed with correct amount of units.

DiggerC is listed with (?) at the bottom, I'm waiting to hear from him.

Danob11 -2x

Squeeze - 5x

Rocket - 2x

ozlander - 1x

timgray - 1x

barend - 1x

mbrood - 2x

Props - 1x

Enjay - 1x

Snaggletooth - 1x

Iowa Guy - 1x

safetyguy -1x

nyjerry -1x

thom440 -1x

Condor -2x

Camos -2x

kbert777 -1x

Smitty161 -1x

Marcarl -5x

Bongobobny -2x

MikeC -2x

dthomso1 -1x

83VR3711 -1x

friesmann1 -1x

uncledj -1x

Wizard765 -1x

gscbetrand -1x

cimmer -2x

Saddle_Bag -1x

hlange -1x

Rumn1-2x

Stuck on Stupid- 1x

StuD- 3x

BobbyD- 1x

DiggerC – 1x (?) still waiting for answer

Total as of 8/20/09 9:47PM 54 units

Edited by Dano
added 1 more for Rocket

You beat me to it, Jack. Forgot to post that in the thread. Gonna go edit it again! D**n this is a lotta work!

Now ya know why I didn't wave my hand in the air when this thing started... :) I'm 'group buyed' out.... :scorched: Gotta go have a beer and recover...:group cheers: You are doing a great job....:thumbsup2:

You've been paypal'd

I'm reading all this and laughing

:rotfl: It's a ton of work, but Thank You for doing this for the members Dan. Wish I'd have looked at it earlier as I might have got one myself for a spare, such is life :confused24:

I can still add u if you want, big guy!

Looks like the original thread is:

[ame=http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=37971]has anyone explored alternative voltage regulator... - VentureRider.Org[/ame]

Sent Paypal just now. Can't wait. What is this thing?

Iowa Guy

[ame=http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=37971]has anyone explored alternative voltage regulator... - VentureRider.Org[/ame]

It's a new mosfet regulator/rectifier, replaces the 25 year old technology on the bike now. Better power output.

has anyone explored alternative voltage regulator... - VentureRider.Org

It's a new mosfet regulator/rectifier, replaces the 25 year old technology on the bike now. Better power output.

I jumped on this group buy because I trust folks here when they say something is a good idea for this 20 year old bike of mine. I'm still trying to catch up to what it actually does.

So the stator makes the electrical power and the mosfet regulator/rectifier manages it better than the OEM unit giving me more power to use for my electric gloves, vest, running lights, rear light bar, radar detector, GPS, etc.? Does this mean that I may be able to have my running lights on during short hops around town without being stranded with a dead battery?

Iowa Guy

:thumbsup2:

That's the consensus so far. But you must remember, you are still limited to the output of the stator, this unit just manages the output better. If you want heated clothing, better go with LED bulbs in all your running lights, especially if you have a lot of them.