IGNORED

thanks boss

Snarley Bill

just, wanted to thank the one who made this rally and all the meets we have possible. none of us would be together without don. had a great time with him and Eileen this week. two fine people. don hope the new addition to your family works out for you and Eileen. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: :2133:

Eileen and I had a great time. Bill and crew just did a fantastic job putting this all together. The location was perfect, the hosts at the hub were great, couldn't have asked for anything more expect maybe some cooler temps. Since my radiation and etc., I just don't have all my energy back yet so we turned in early every night and I regret that but it was a great time.

Eileen and I took it easy yesterday. Ended up only doing about 300 miles and stopped just east of Memphis. Will do 300 or so miles again today and stay east of Huntsville, AL a ways and then get down near Vogel tomorrow.

It was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones. I don't know how to explain the way I feel when I'm around you folks. Some have said that I should feel proud of the organization that I have built here but it isn't really pride that I feel. I actually feel humble that so many of you have made VentureRider a part of your life. I am honored that you have done so. When I try to tell outsiders what a great group of folks we have, the words are never adequate. So....I guess I'll just say THANK YOU to each and every one of you.

I know how you feel, I have never had so many great friends that are more like family than the family I have left.............I am looking forward to seeing each and everyone of them again and meet some new ones..........

I sure hope you get rested up and make it down, but something I read leads me to believe that you might not make it..........Please get plenty of rest for the next 3 days and come to Vogel, I have had a few cancelations of some regulars to Vogel and I dont want you to become another..............

Don take your time getting to Vogel, I wont be there till Wed morning to get it kicked off, and dont get us kicked out with some early parties before Vogel even starts, they got your number from 07.

I want to thank Don in advance for making it to Vogel again. He has made it to every Vogel to date and I feel very privileged to have him there every time............that means a lot to me that our founder supports Vogel and all the events the way he does.

I am getting excited just sitting here thinking about it.....:banana::banana:.......

Please be very careful out there, ride safe and take care, I want everbody to arrive safe and sound. I will be praying for everyone's safety.

Well I know this site has become an addiction to some of us. Just think what happens when we can't get on here folks.

Plus on a serious note I don't know what I would do without this bunch. Right now this is my connection to everything. I have members that call and check on me. You know who you are and then I have the pm's and emails from folks checking on me. I never had such good friends that are so much more then that. Definitely this group is family.

Thanks Don, now you take good care of Eileen.

Margaret

Same wishes from here, don't know where we would be without this family. After spending a week with these people (some we met for the first time), all I can say is thanks to Don and I truly wish we could have done the Vogel trip also, I was NOT ready to come home.

(Wonder if MamaRose would notice if I took off on tuesday and didn't come home till Sunday???!!!!)

PS We did not get to go over there on the ride home, matters dictated we get back here last night. OH well, we'll get there sometime!

Joyce and I had a great time at the rally this year as well. A little hot at times thou. Good thing there's these caves to vist so we could cool off for a bit. :cool10:

As always it's great to meet our brothers and sisters from near and far at these gatherings. Some long time friends as well as new ones.

Don's new addition to the family ???? :confused24: Hmm missed that bit of info somehow. I'm sure we'll all know all about that soon enough. :whistling:

Bill and his committee did an outstanding job on this years rally. :clap2::clap2::clap2:Many thanks to them in their efforts making this such an outstanding event.

Larry

I was riding down I-55 in Arkanasas just north of Memphis when I spied a MC pulling a trailer up ahead. It looked like a 2nd Gen Venture as I got closer. It was Don and Eileen headed south. It was good to see them. I split off and headed into downtown Memphis at the I-40 interchange.

Have a good ride.

Don,

If you an Ellen are coming to Huntsville on your way to Vogel, you have a free place to stay.......you both are more then welcome to stay here if you want.

We would love to entertain you for the evening...just let me know.

If you decide to stay near Huntsville, I wold enjoy meeting up with you for a drink of your choice.....

Well I know this site has become an addiction to some of us. Just think what happens when we can't get on here folks.

Plus on a serious note I don't know what I would do without this bunch. Right now this is my connection to everything. I have members that call and check on me. You know who you are and then I have the pm's and emails from folks checking on me. I never had such good friends that are so much more then that. Definitely this group is family.

Thanks Don, now you take good care of Eileen.

Margaret

HEY, just because I check the site before I leave for work, open it and leave it open all day at work (refresh about every 15 minutes when I'm at my desk), and then check 4-5 times after I get home....does that make me an ADDICT??? Who you callin' names???

:whistling::whistling::big-grin-emoticon::hurts: