IGNORED

No riding for a while

1rooster

I think it's time we have a rally, or some get together for those who can get together, let's see there's 1rooster, yammer dan, marcarl, jgorome, jopster,,,,,maybe more, but I can't think of any right at the moment.

Best to do, Rooster, is let the missus take good care of you. Don't make any sudden moves, like getting up to get the beer, or coffee yourself, or let her think that maybe you can do the dishes or the cooking. Keep a low profile, moan heavily once in a while,,,, start to get up and the sink back down,,,, fall asleep when you're eating,,,,, ask for extra pillows, doesn't matter where you put them.

In good time you'll get good at this typing thing and we'll have everybody else convinced that we're having a great time.

For now, heal fast, the scoot is aging. Glad to hear it went so well, and I'll bet it don't hurt as much as yesterday.:happy65:

Heck you should be up and riding in 4 days......

Had mine out, next day spent in hospital, went home on 3rd day, 4th day I was changing snow tires on a tire maching at work ........still had seven stitchs in my side.

But I didnt have insurance at that time in my life and I had to work so I could pay the hospital bill......wont do that again.