IGNORED

folding chairs

Iowa Guy

What are the best folding chairs to strap on a bike? My wife and I like to ride to concerts or sporting events with our bike but the bag chairs, although they pack well, are not the best seat. What have other folks found are good chairs that pack well?

Iowa Guy

the blue max chairs don't look too awful bad for the price. maybe a group buy would bring the price down really nicely.

When I first looked at this thread and followed the link to the Blue Max chair, I immediately sent them an email requesting wholesale pricing for a group purchase. After a full week and not ever getting a response, I re-sent my previous message and still got no answer. I have also called the phone number listed on the website and have discovered it is "no longer in service".

So, for now, I'm getting no results in my efforts to contact this company. When I attempt to order a chair from the site I am immediately directed to PayPal. I absolutely will not pursue (nor do I recommend) making a purchase from this website unless and until I, or anyone else, hears directly from the company.

TERRY

Terry,

I was very cusrious as to why Blue Max has not responded to you, so I did some searching. and this is what I came up with bro.

I just contacted J&P Cycles, spoke with Tom, and according to him the Blue Max chairs are available from them. These Chairs are listed under J&P part # 830-549 and they have them in stock.

At present time J&P is asking the price of $39.99 plus shipping.

I inquired about a "Group Buy" and told Tom about VR.Org and I also gave him my phone number.

I told Tom that there are some VR folks interested in the Blue max chairs, but I do not know how many folks want one yet..and that would be based on the group buy price that they give me.

Tom is handing my Group Buy Price and minium quatity required request over to his superiors of J&P and Tom said he would have someone return my call with the price and minimum order required.

So, if anyone is interested in a "BLUE MAX SADDLEBAG folding chair" please hold on and I will post the information when I receive it

http://www.jpcycles.com/Search/ProductDetail?sku=830-549&Ntt=830549&Ntk=product_number&Ne=0&N=0&Ntt=830549&Ntk=All&results=10

Edited by Eck

OK, everyone, I have just now received a very nice, very positive reply from the folks at BlueMax. They just got back from Sturgis and were not able to keep up with email, etc. while there.

I am on my way to Vogel and will post more info early next week, so stay tuned! Thanks!

TERRY