IGNORED

ok whos at the hub already??

Cinderella

called randall at hub to touch base...and he said theres a few people there already......some people are anxious to get started i guess.....:whistling:

i think we are going to go ahead and head down later tomorrow afternoon now instead of waiting til sunday so we can get settled in before the masses arrive and want their tshirts and stuff.....:D

we most likely will go back up to lamberts to meet the others for lunch still.

Wish you guys would stop saying those 4 letter words.:depressed::no-no-no:

BOO

Just looked at the forcast for next week down here.

They are calling for sunny and partly cloudy temps 90 high and 70 low no rain :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Not me either..........:crying:

Boomer........who's looking at black skies and pouring down rain in buckets right NOW......and if I can find the drunken Indian doing the rain dancing around here I'm gonna lift his scalp and attach it to my CB antenna.

Not me either..........:crying:

Boomer........who's looking at black skies and pouring down rain in buckets right NOW......and if I can find the drunken Indian doing the rain dancing around here I'm gonna lift his scalp and attach it to my CB antenna.

Lift it right about his neck!! Want to make sure he stops dancing!!:rotfl::rotfl:

Yep lucky me.:cool10: There's some people here in cages but don't think they're part of our group. At least as I type this from the front porch near the office I haven't seen any Ventures yet.

Oh yea we did some nice riding today too. Blue skies with scattered white clouds. And not enough of them to even throw a shadow either. Picture perfect day if I must say so. Yea I'm rubbing it in a bit here. Sure hope everyone gets here without getting too wet.

Later, Larry

We lost (ditched) Tom and Terri last night. We camped at the KOA and they moteled it. Never to be seen again. We wandered around the country side and finally got to Rock Port Mo. Lots of detours and wrongways and then got to the KOA here and its closed! In the Super8 just off the highway (junction 136 and I29) Gonna research some new roads to avoid KC and we should make it tomorrow to the HUB.

The back roads are sure alot more interesting than that superslab!

Ride safe everyone!

I have to cancel going to the rally! I am so bummed. All of my military folks are on leave and we had a huge issue arise with one of our programs involving "help" from Congress and our leadership and there is no one I can drop this responsibility on for my own selfishness. The burdens of being in charge I guess. I hope I can still get the T-shirt and patch I paid for.

I hope everyone has a good time. Man this sucks!

David

hey rick you are about 115 miles north of us right now.......

im not sure but i dont think theres any good way for you to miss kansas city....being staurday i dont think the traffic will be much of a problem...

depending on what time u are taking off this morning you have to come by us.....if u want to hook up with us..let me know........we plan to take off this afternoon and head down...dale will b on the bike and im driving the van down with haylie.

Its about 4 and 1/2 miles to hub from our house.....

give us a call if you'd like to meet up........rain is sposed to stop later.

i would suggest u go south down 29 to and then take 92 east to 35...92 is a pretty nice road.

we are in kearney where 92 and 35 cross about 3/4 mile from the intersection.

we take 7 and 13 down from 71 at harrisonville south of kc

oops i forgot to put our home number 8169039585 our phones been doin weird things so if it rings 2 times and quits try again....

Edited by Cinderella

I have to cancel going to the rally! I am so bummed. All of my military folks are on leave and we had a huge issue arise with one of our programs involving "help" from Congress and our leadership and there is no one I can drop this responsibility on for my own selfishness. The burdens of being in charge I guess. I hope I can still get the T-shirt and patch I paid for.

I hope everyone has a good time. Man this sucks!

David

geez another one gone..........so sorry to hear this and yes u will get your shirt and patch.....i will get with u after the rally on this........so remind me.

Larry, You are just WRONG!!!!! I can't wait but I'm still at work :doh: Then it's get some sleep, wait for Canadians to show up and then head on down. Leaving here in less than 36 hours :banana:

"Canadians" at least a few of them are leaving Anderson this morning and heading to St Charles. Looking forward to hooking up with everyone and then really looking forward to lunch and Lamberts... Yes!!! Let the good times Roll!!!!

Wayne

We are still figuring out the GPS.

And we are still taking wrong turns and detours, just not as much as before.

Will see you at the Hub guys.

I anyone heading from Springfield around noon.

If anyone would like company, let us know.

We are staying at the Best Westren off 44 and need to do some shopping.

Rick.

I can pick up a bottle for you.

What are your prreferences?

Using the motel's computer so will try to check back later.

Tom

We lost (ditched) Tom and Terri last night. We camped at the KOA and they moteled it. Never to be seen again. We wandered around the country side and finally got to Rock Port Mo. Lots of detours and wrongways and then got to the KOA here and its closed! In the Super8 just off the highway (junction 136 and I29) Gonna research some new roads to avoid KC and we should make it tomorrow to the HUB.

The back roads are sure alot more interesting than that superslab!

Ride safe everyone!

"Canadians" at least a few of them are leaving Anderson this morning and heading to St Charles. Looking forward to hooking up with everyone and then really looking forward to lunch and Lamberts... Yes!!! Let the good times Roll!!!!

Wayne

So you finally posted, we were thinking about you all, and didn't hear nothing, so it's nice to see that you can still communicate.

Have a great ride, we're actually kind of jealous, but hey, I'm getting more mobile, keep us posted.

Tom

Dont worry about the bottle, we are planning a stop to shop anyway. We need to deal with some issues with Courtney's helmet....she lost some visor screws and now her visor wont stay up....makes it pretty hot for her and she cant get enoug wind that she loves.

Cindi

We will see what develops here. Thanks for the route info. We remember KC from when we came down in Dec to get my new bike. IT was nuts!