IGNORED

The grandson has finally arrived!!!!

Steve S

At 2:10 on July 30th 2009 the Lord blessed us with a 7lb, 15oz grandson named Austin Bradley. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Both mama and baby are doing fine, but I don't think we will ever get that grin off of the proud papa's face. Not to mention both sets of grandparents...:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I promise to take pics today and will post them later.

Now for the bad news. Since the Warden has STILL NOT been able to return to work since the surgery on her foot, this was 9 weeks ago, I will not be able to make it to The Hub this weekend. HOWEVER, I WILL make it to Vogel for those that are sorely disappointed that I wont show up at the International Rally :whistling: :innocent:. I was really looking forward to finally getting to meet some of the people that I see on here. Oh well, maybe next year.

For everyone that is traveling this week, my prayers are that all of your travels will be done safely. :thumbsup:

Congratulations Grandpa!!!!!:grandpa: If you live in HopTown we need to get together for a meet and eat sometime. I go to Ft. Campbell frequently. It would be nice to meet more people on here. I worked in HopTown for a year.

Glenn