IGNORED

Carl (Marcarl) went down

Wizard765

on his knee playing baseball last night. Very swollen and he can't walk on it so it looks like the trip to the Hub is not gonna happen. Now we are asking for a miracle from the LORD and anyone inclined to help in that respect would be appreciated. If the LORD wills it then a miracle would put him back on his feet.

Wayne

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok now stop this nonsense.........it seems every day or two someone has to drop out of the rally because they are sick or in your case injured.......:no-no-no:

some old coots just never learn do they??:whistling:

im a prayin that it heals very fast........and isnt as bad as it sounds so you guys can make the trip.

Heck don't he have a car? I mean if it comes down to it. Oh and you folks have got to stop posting threads that say so and so went down. Scares ya first thing. I thought it was on his bike.

Do what yama mama says with the ice. And no more playing kid games ya don't heal as fast as you use to.

Margaret

Heal as quick as an OF can Carl. What are doing playing baseball at 40+ anyway...? You're suppose to watch it on TV in a recliner. Ride the scoot for exercise. :backinmyday:

Ditto on the title of this thread. Way to scary and not enough info....

Ditto on the age thing Carl , And i'll bet yo won't stay off of it either will you? You be hobbling aroun dthat Butcher shop all day only making it worse! get well soon. Maybe its time to start palying safer games like Rugby or Lacrosse . LOL!:big-grin-emoticon:

After having countless knee injuries through hockey, running and triathlons, I can tell you they hurt.. however, IF you keep icing it every hour to get the swelling down, move it as gingerly as you can (for a min or two BEFORE you ice it again) so that the stretched tendons don't adhere to everything around them, and take it easy, you will heal quick.

Hopefully quick enough that you're still going to be good to go.

Baseball ? I hope you at least tagged the runner trying to steal home...

on his knee playing baseball last night. Very swollen and he can't walk on it so it looks like the trip to the Hub is not gonna happen. Now we are asking for a miracle from the LORD and anyone inclined to help in that respect would be appreciated. If the LORD wills it then a miracle would put him back on his feet.

Wayne

the LORD'S got better things to do than attend to carl's swollen knee, or whatever else is swollen........

the Lord gave carl brains to use. what was carl doing on the baseball field at his age? he should be sitting in the stands looking after his grand children while the youngsters play....or be a towel boy or fetch the balls when they get lost in the tall grass.....make sure there's enough ice in the coolers etc...etc...:Avatars_Gee_George::sign **** happens:

Man that left knee looks really bad.:rotfl:

Really sorry you and Marca are not coming, we will take lots of pics.

Heal fast, and give up the ball. I had to 5 yrs ago due to the same kind of injury. It's easier to give up the ball than it was to listen to the speech every time I wanted to get back into it.:Avatars_Gee_George:

Hal