IGNORED

Great Deal on Steble Air Horns

stuckonstupid

Folks...

Just found a great deal on Air horns and decided to let every one know. I bought the one for the motorcycles for $ 30.00 and got a couple extras for an old powerwagon that I'm rebuilding. I got the black ones but they also have the chrome and marine grade.

Take a look at the website, it's simple and inexpensive....just thought I'd let you know.

Ken

Here's the address:

http://Kalmari.ecrater.com

:think:

Edited by stuckonstupid
spelling

Guest seuadr

i have a pair of dual tone electromagnetic horns.. they are loud as HELL.

i made the mistake of wiring mine up and then testing them in a car port... Don't do that.

you will probably need a relay for these if you wire them up, the suck quite a bit of juice and mine wouldn't work right untill i hooked them straight to the battery and wired in a relay.

also tossed a 30amp inline fuse for good measure.

Ordered one, thanks for the web site . Now I'll have to get a mounting bracket that I saw in the classifieds. Wife doesn't think that we need a louder horn, but I want to be able to wake up the deer and get them out of my way. That and anyone else that needs waking up.:innocent-emoticon:

Wish I could get the stebel horns :crying: our noise abatement laws here make them a tad illegal. My Krome Werks pipes just make it :thumbsup2: The police here will do random checks from time to time and "ouch" to the wallet if your pipes don't have the correct decibels. The bike gets a yellow sticker, which means you have so many days to rectify it and the bike then has to go over the pits at an inspection centre to get sticker removed:bowdown:

Thanks for the information, Ken! However, I had just bought a chrome unit from "Twisted Throttle" and paid a lot more for it than "Kalmari's" price. But, I went ahead and ordered a black unit, anyway, for our motorhome. Great prices! :lightbulb: Owen.

Guest seuadr
Are you saying the big trucks can't have air horns?

It seems to me that if they can have them...a motorcycle can have them

It stinks what we let our government get away with.

Good luck with that

:cool10:

down under they have it worse. they outlawed many videogames and music, they get away with alot more than they do here, unfortunatly.

Our founding fathers will be spinning in their graves if they knew how we let down the dream....all for a bunch of worthless bureaucrats and tyrants.

We do need freedom, it is slowly being usurped in the name of "the children" "the economy" "the environment" I guess it's worldwide, however, it still disgusts me.:headache::backinmyday:

Are you saying the big trucks can't have air horns?

It seems to me that if they can have them...a motorcycle can have them

It stinks what we let our government get away with.

Good luck with that

:cool10:

Trucks have them, but can't use them in built-up area's (towns) same with jake brakes--restricted use. Still love the growl of those jake brakes as you come down a hill :thumbsup2: would LOVE to have one of those on my bike!!:clap2::thumbsup2: Used to help Alan drive the truck (interstate long haul) year's ago, MAGIC:happy34: