IGNORED

need some volunteers at the rally for something

Cinderella

i need several people ...the more the better.......who would be willing to volunteer to be a part of a little fun, that arent afraid to get a little messy.....:whistling:at the rally.

sorry but not explaining it now....:rasberry: will give all the details at the rally......this will also involve the kids attending the final dinner.

the goal of this little game is going to be to raise a few more bucks for St Judes....but dont worry it isnt going to cost you anything to volunteer.....:D and it is nothing physically demanding

if you are willing to help out with this make a post saying so...........

now i surely think tweety bird ,since he is the master mind of this entire site, should volunteer..........:whistling::whistling:

This wont work if no one volunteers.........so please :hurts:.....

if grandson cooperates or participates???????????:rotf:

im sure he will participate and cooperate ( with me):whistling:

thanks steve !!!!!

As much as I would like to bring him along, I don't think his mama will let him go for an overnight ride just quite yet... :crying: :crying:

But I will bring pictures. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You need more than one volunteer for the dunk tank..................!!!!!!:witch_brew::witch_brew:

I was never in the service, but I still know better than to volunteer for anything, especially if I dont know what it is for up front...............:doh::doh:

Hope you volunteers dont live to regret this one....:starz::starz:..................

But thanks for doing it for the kids at St. Jude.:thumbsup:

Since Brad is looking for another effort to raise funds, he ought to be the one, might double you money that way, and look what it would do for the kids................:stirthepot::stirthepot:

geez lewis thanks for the help................:buttkick:

i thought you of all people would help me push this a little..........:rasberry:

Since Brad is looking for another effort to raise funds, he ought to be the one, might double you money that way, and look what it would do for the kids................:stirthepot::stirthepot:

Lewis.....me thinks this will be a bit hard as I wont be at the Rally . That is if I'm the Brad your talking about

:confused24:

Can't you at least wait until I get there, still trying to figure out the directions,,,,not so easy you know,,,,,how old do you have to be to be suckered into this anyways????

carl...u are absolutely the most perfect age for this...:cool10:......

ill take your post as an acceptance to my plea for volunteers........:whistling:

carl...u are absolutely the most perfect age for this...:cool10:......

ill take your post as an acceptance to my plea for volunteers........:whistling:

I maybe the right age, but I know someone who would be just right perfect, and he has no hair.!!!!!

I maybe the right age, but I know someone who would be just right perfect, and he has no hair.!!!!!

Carl nice of you to volunteer Hal, it is not me as I have a little hair left. Thought you were going to say Wizard.

I Will be a spectator, trying not to laugh.

Brad