IGNORED

What cruising speed are you comfortable at

E-Fishin-C

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess that depends on if Im with the wife or by myself or with the vr goup. The wife and I tend to be a litle slow as she likes to site see. I tend to ride about 5 to ten over by myself and just recently on a M&E ride it was closer to 15 to 20 over with a trailer aboard.

David

I'd just like to say, What an awesome question.........

Just Me 70-75

Wife & I 65-75 ( Best weather )

Bike & Trailer, Wife & I 65-73 (loaded)- (rain) 40-50

when we are traveling the with the trailer on the Highways 70-78 (also depending on our load)

Guest Ken8143

Totally depends on mood, road, weather, what ever. One of my best rides alone was taking 220 north out of Cumberland MD, headed straight north through PA, Through NY until I came to a big lake. Mostly 2 lane roads, tooling along 45 - 50

If you don't have a speedohealer on your speedometer you probably can't set the cruise on a 2nd gen it at a true 85. At an indicated 85 you are probably only running about 77 or 78 due to the speedometer error.

DT

Guest Boomerbiker

Well, I have the short shield and the speedo is off about 7 mph. I don't like to run much more than 80 on the x-way. Much faster and the wind buffeting is pronounced. On the 55 mph roads I'm running at 65 -67. I do wind it out passing sometimes to around 90 or so, but at age 61 I don't like to go much faster. What the heck is the rush.

Bull, I been riding with you before. :no-no-no:

I can't believe you said that....:doh:

Why do I have to do 80+ to keep up???:rotfl:

Your speed-o-meter must be off a little...:confused24:

You know I'm a law biding citizen......