IGNORED

Should Have Stayed Home Today

bongobobny

Twisted my ankle, won't tell how but a few peole know how. Anyway I'm using a cane for now and hoping things will be better tomorow. It does not look black and blue, but is swelled a small amount. Think I'm going to bed now...

Take care of it Bob!!!

Some Dummy tried to pitch horseshoes on a foot that wasn't ready for it yesterday.:whistling:

Paying for it today!!

Well,

This is what happened.....

Bobby has been moonlighting at a Club...Dancing in Canada ....and that is how he twisted his ankle...

bending down for a dollor... had a hard time getting back up. Yep....thats' how it happened. Belliieeeve Me! I was there....Saw everything. Yep....Everything. :no-no-no:

Tatters are there any pics of this? We gotta have pics of this event.:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

You know the rule.

What happens in Canada...stays in Canada. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Tatters are there any pics of this? We gotta have pics of this event.:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

NO! NO! NO! I think we can bend, break, destroy rules in this case!!! Any thing to avoid those pics. My eyes aren't what they used to be!!

As we get older we arent as flexible as we used to be, so take care in bending, twisting, and any other silly moves you might attempt to

do.............at home, be especially careful, we get a little carried away when doing some things we shouldn't be attempting at our age...............dont ask me how I know, but I do...............:stirthepot::stirthepot: