IGNORED

Ouch....Ouch....Ouch !!!

BoomerCPO

So there I am cruising along at 70+mph with my feet up on the road pegs just having myself a good old time. Next thing I know it feels like I'm getting shot with a pellet gun all along my right leg from the knee down to the ankle!!

It would seem that I managed to catch TWO yellow jacket wasps with my flapping right pants leg. Them little boogers nailed me about 15-20 times before I was able to stop the scoot and end their sadistic lives.:hihi:

Boomer........who surely looked like a monkey humping a football on that scoot for at least 40 seconds today.:crying:

Most folks don't get that many stings in a lifetime. I glad you kept her between the ditches:hurts:

The scoot and I looked like we were doing the Tango on the asphalt for sure.........:cool10:

Boomer.......who knows there are no soft curves to grab onna Venture as compared to a woman.............:hihi:

And jest fer Yammer Dan: I really don't think being onna 1st Gen would have made much difference in the MOVES I made .....or the language I used. I'm glad I wasn't rolling by a Church picnic when all hell broke loose......:whistling:

Ditto on the bumblebee in the helmet. I am allergic to them, and I saw him coming at me the last 10 foot or so. When I finally got stopped and helmet off I saw the white dot on his head and almost cried I was so relieved. Could have been disaster, I was alone and about 20 miles to nearest hospital.

I rode the bike to work one day with full leathers. I went up to the cafeteria where the crew were having coffee. Then the wasp woke up. It started at the bottom of my jacket and worked its way down. The jacket flew off followed by the chaps being undone. By then the girls were cheering and yelling "take it off" Damn thing had got inside my jeans. That was a few years ago, now they would be yelling "keep it on". Got to work one day and was just about to get off the bike when I looked down. A wasp was just getting to its feet and was not happy after running into my jacket. It was sitting right ..you know where... there were several jokes made about me sitting on my bike in the parking lot beating off.

The scoot and I looked like we were doing the Tango on the asphalt for sure.........:cool10:

Boomer.......who knows there are no soft curves to grab onna Venture as compared to a woman.............:hihi:

And jest fer Yammer Dan: I really don't think being onna 1st Gen would have made much difference in the MOVES I made .....or the language I used. I'm glad I wasn't rolling by a Church picnic when all hell broke loose......:whistling:

And all they were doing was trying to help you increase your Vocabulary. You can invent new words at these times!:rotfl:

I had one fly into my helmet on the last N. Ga. M&E, he got me before I could pull off the road, now I know where that old saying comes from, "He's got a bee in his bonnett":bang head:

It really looks funny to everyone else, but it aint so funny to those of us it happen too!!

Sleeperhawk and Mechanic were behind me when it happened, it happened so fast I dont think Bobbie got any pics..............:confused24:..

Wow!! I never thought of that happening.

I like to ride with my feet on the highway pegs just right, so as the wind parachutes them out - to give me the coool air up my leg.

Maybe I won't do that anymore.

craigr

Could be the making of a New meaning of "CROTCH ROCKET!!"

makes you make sure to bring the antihistamines and a cellphone.

now what's the part about the white dot, never heard that before.

now honeybee stings you rub with a copper penny, itch gone! (my grandparents kept bees)

only female wasps have the ability to sting. Yellow jackets, along with other wasps and hornets, can sting multiple times, and they may live for up to 24 hours after stinging you.

It just BEE that way..........:whistling:

I had just re-entered the US on the west side of Lake Superior and was wearing a half helmet and sunglasses. A bee got trapped between the helmet, my sunglasses arm, and my ear. My wife was on the back was kind of freaking out as to why I was power braking and pulling over on a narrow 2 lane road.

That really hurt.

RR

http://www.google.com/images?q=tbn:FlzTnP61I0kZPM::comps.fotosearch.com/comp/PLD/PLD421/girl-bee-mask_~px355071.jpgMay"bee" u need 1 of these!!!

Sorry to hear of your catastophe!!!

When the twins were about 3, they got into a hornets nest. They each had 25-30 bites on them. After all these years they still remember it! Glad to hear your ok. Gary's had them fly up his sleeve when we ride.

The rider tends to think the drivers lost his mind they way the bike starts floppin around!

only female wasps have the ability to sting. Yellow jackets, along with other wasps and hornets, can sting multiple times, and they may live for up to 24 hours after stinging you.

It just BEE that way..........:whistling:

I can assure you that the two yellow jackets who nailed me have not survived to do any bragging............:happy34:

Boomer.........The official Executioner to all wasps.....No Jury Trial offered to the accused.

Boomer you rember the legging we wore in boot that ought to stop them :255:

Yep I sure do.....and they were a royal PITA to lace up too.

Boomer.......who's working onna plan to install front screen doors (with chrome frames) on his Venture now.