IGNORED

Beverage holder????

raceman62race

I usually wear a Camelbak that does not hit the tank. In fact, if it did I have other things to worry about.

I have also affixed a cup holder to the crash bar that would be by the passengers feet (as to keep it away from the handlebars.

I know that neither of these directly address you question but they are other options... I use these precisely for the issue you have - I could not figure something out that did not get in the way of the tank.

Wally World, its a water bottle holder that has been cut down in length and installed using a "P" clamp to the handle bars...

$4.95 cant beat it...adjustable too........

See attached pics. :thumbsup2:

Wally World, its a water bottle holder that has been cut down in length and installed using a "P" clamp to the handle bars...

$4.95 cant beat it...adjustable too........

See attached pics. :thumbsup2:

You know ECK I saw you post that before in one of these questions about holders but I can't for the life of me find one at WAlmart. There is a bottle holder there but it looks as if it's snapped into place and would be a bear to get in and out of the holder while in flight?

Enlighten me,

BOO

Here's what I've been using but I can't take credit for the idea. Eusa1 here on the forum put me on to this. It's very stable and works good but I have been looking for something better.

BOO

Here's what I've been using but I can't take credit for the idea. Eusa1 here on the forum put me on to this. It's very stable and works good but I have been looking for something better.

BOO

I note that this one also acts as a cover for the gas cap, thus eliminating the reflection on the windshield!

I have one that I have had for almost 29 years. I have NEVER had any problem with her hitting the tank, she usually refills my drink automatically whenever I stop, I never have to worry about her falling off or getting in the way and we have become extremely close over the years.. I was told by a lot of my old buddies that the original cost for her was way to high, they acted like I was giving up my freedoms or something.. I have found out through her 29 years of great service and total reliability to both myself and the kids that the return on my original investment has been many times greater than any other cup holder I could have possibly obtained...

Only problem is she is one of kind and not for sale.. :12101:

'Puc

BOO

I use the same method. :happy65:

:2132:

You know ECK I saw you post that before in one of these questions about holders but I can't for the life of me find one at WAlmart. There is a bottle holder there but it looks as if it's snapped into place and would be a bear to get in and out of the holder while in flight?

Enlighten me,

BOO

BOO go to the bicycle section. I have one like ECKs and have had it for about 3 years with no problems.

BOO

been many a moon since then boo!! i dont remember that beer bottle????

and yes it does take care of the reflecting chrome gas cap also.

if you like the fountain soda or coffee when you stop, get 2 cups, and when you put the cups into the holder, one will stay in the cozy and the other will slide in and out easier and keeps the cold colder and the hot hotter, and the sweat off the top of the tank.:Cool_cool36:mike

:2132:

BOO go to the bicycle section. I have one like ECKs and have had it for about 3 years with no problems.

You know ECK I saw you post that before in one of these questions about holders but I can't for the life of me find one at WAlmart. Enlighten me,

BOO

Boo and Double D,

I just spend a good hour searching for the water bottle holder I have on the Walmart site and then I got fed up and called Walmart.

Appears they no longer carry the same type that I have but do carry the type that Boo is referring too...

If I find another one like mine at any Walmart, Im going to buy it and have it for someone who may want it.

You can pick up a nice chrome one at your local Harley-Davidson store. They do not have the Harley logo (surprise) and they are at the parts desk, or at least that is where they were at my local store. It comes with 2 different size insulators and I believe they are $21.95. Not bad coming from a HD establishment.