IGNORED

First Bike Show!

Tartan Terror

Well on saturday I took the New Firefighter edition Venture over to Southampton for The Southhampton Classic Car and Bike show. Hey you never know and Im quite proud of how it came out. Well in a sea of Harley There was this Yamaha. Customs and Stock class. I competed in the Stock class as all my changes are paint, graphics and bolt ons. All day I sat there and I was amazed at how much attention it got. Even the Models sought me out to get pictures on the bike. Well at the end of the day and lots of judging I took Best in the stock catagory. My first trophy!!! I was hoping for the trophy girls!!! LOL Had to get creative getting my prize home too!

Guest seuadr
I wish but the Fiance' wouldnt like that one very much!!! LOL

no kidding, they are expensive as hell to stuff, and then there are all the legal implications .. :crackup:

Arent you glad you didnt buy that Harley now! For the first time since I had my Venture(New in 04) I was in Luchenbach the other day and It was the attention getter.(Mostly Harleys there ALWAYS)One Harley rider even said he wished Harley made a bike that big and he would look at one next time!

Arent you glad you didnt buy that Harley now! For the first time since I had my Venture(New in 04) I was in Luchenbach the other day and It was the attention getter.(Mostly Harleys there ALWAYS)One Harley rider even said he wished Harley made a bike that big and he would look at one next time!

That leads to a funny story. Last night I took a ride to Port Jefferson which is a big bike hang out. Lots of people go there and people look at all the bikes and shop and such. Well I parked right on the main drag and a few minutes later a guy starts talking to me and tells me has the HD Firefighter Ultra classic. The bike I thought I wanted. Well he moved from his spot to a spot in my stall with my permission as you can have 2 bikes per stall. We talked for hours and took a few pics with both bikes parked next to each other. During the conversation he told me he had looked at the Venture but bought the HD. Still wishes he had bought the Venture but wanted a Firefighter bike. Very glad I made my decision because its dfinitly bigger and I like the red I chose much better also. Made a new friend too.