IGNORED

Surgery Tomorrow

bongobobny

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah, Ben, that's what I'm hoping for!! Today seems a little better and I'm sure I'll be ready to venture out in public in the next day or two without any fear of embarresing myself!!

Waiting for the flood of puns from that last sentence...

Yah, Ben, that's what I'm hoping for!! Today seems a little better and I'm sure I'll be ready to venture out in public in the next day or two without any fear of embarresing myself!!

Waiting for the flood of puns from that last sentence...

I guess that "Depends"?

I'm glad you are ok and I pray that you have a quick recovery. Get plenty of rest, relax and try to enjoy some time off.

Bob,

By now, you are probably home with an ache in your.....well, you know where...anyway, it won't last too long and hopefully all will "come out" better than before!

Ride safe, ride often, and ride well!

Bill:scorched::Venture:

Guest seuadr
Bob,

home with an ache in your.....well, you know where...

i bet i know where too! :rasberry:

i'm new to the site, so this is kind of an awkward way to get to know you, but hoping you recover quickly and easily, Bob.

:big-grin-emoticon:

Thank you ALL for your prayers and kind words!!! I';m sure everything will be all right and I'll be back to normal (Whaterer THAT is!) in no time!

Sure will be nice to be able to pee like a teenager again...

i think Big Tom might still have some of your wrenches and i could have come down to help you with your plumbing problem. oh well, we are too late.

maybe i can come over and feed you some Guiness and then you could try and pee like a teenager again. we could water Becky's garden, or maybe the neighbours lawn.

get well buddy, we have some more riding to do.

Cheers, Scott

Bob,

By now, you are probably home with an ache in your.....well, you know where...anyway, it won't last too long and hopefully all will "come out" better than before!

Ride safe, ride often, and ride well!

Bill:scorched::Venture:

And Becky told me SHE was home with the pain in her a$$......lol...lol:rotf::rotfl::buttkick: sorry Bobby:stirthepot: