IGNORED

Yes, It Is Really True...

bongobobny

:7_2_104[1]:Bongo Bob really does now own a 2nd Gen!!! Grand spankin new '09 Sandstone and Raven with now around 300 miles on it!!

Surprise, surprise!! Yes, I'm going to keep it, and no, I did not get rid of Goldie!!! I'm keeping both!

Congratulations! It's always good to have 2 motors in the garage... you never know when you might need a spare ride.

Now you need to update the tag line under your user name to reflect your new purchase.

Hey Bob,

Couldn't get Goldie back together? too many extra parts?

Bob You know the rules

PHOTOS...................

Congratulations on your new RSV and now you have best of both worlds First Gen - Second Gen.

:thumbsup2:

Buddy

I had a feel after Becky had a ride on the back of Dragerman's 2nd gen at Marcarl's, that one might be in your future. Congratulations buddy!! Now I understand what your PM to me meant!!! LOL, see you soon!

Sonny

Yup. Gerald, that's our new 2 seater convertable...

Dragerman and Sonny, actually Becky likes Goldie better for comfort, but maybe after a few mods we can fix that. Thanks al for the kind words, and yes, now I have the best of BOTH worlds. Buddy, I wil be getting rid of a bunch of spare parts soon. What are you looking for??

Guest JGorom

Congratulations there brother...let the customizing begin. I'll give you 2 years before that thing turns into a trike.

Congratulations there brother...let the customizing begin. I'll give you 2 years before that thing turns into a trike.

Bob was still talking of triking Goldie, after buying his 2nd gen, a few days ago.... :mo money:

Yes, I knew of the new scoot, before most of you did........ :stirthepot:

Okay Bob just found this thread and realize you picked up the second gen. Congrats despite the bad news about the accident. Want to sell those passenger arm rests keep me in mind.

Oh and any one with a set od progressive springs they want to sell let me now my 85 needs a suspension redo. Just got back from Americade and the suspension is now my number one project.