IGNORED

heading towards ohio today

Cinderella

We are setting out sometime this afternoon when dale gets off work.Time ?? who knows ! Going to stop in Springfield, Il for the nite....then on to ohio wed morning.

First stop 2nd daughters to see grandkids, and spend the nite. Second stop moms, spend the nite there thursday. Dale is heading on over to Dons area thursday morning to see some old friends since we used to live there.(notice how hes skipping out on the MIL visit??) Haylie and I will catch up with him there friday.

My oldest daughter flew out here saturday and will be riding with me back to ohio( she lives there) while dale rides the bike.

Will be stopping into dons sometime friday afternoon/evening.

Dale has a step sister who lives right there in S. Amherst she is keeping Haylie all day saturday for us while we attend MD.

Heading west Sunday and spend the nite at dales bros in IN then its on home mon morning......

Wish us luck that the pain in the a** van doesnt give me any more probs on the trip....:whistling:

beginning of trip isnt looking good for dale on the bike....storms around here this afternoon predicted.....

see u all in ohio !!!

We are setting out sometime this afternoon when dale gets off work.Time ?? who knows ! Going to stop in Springfield, Il for the nite....then on to ohio wed morning.

First stop 2nd daughters to see grandkids, and spend the nite. Second stop moms, spend the nite there thursday. Dale is heading on over to Dons area thursday morning to see some old friends since we used to live there.(notice how hes skipping out on the MIL visit??) Haylie and I will catch up with him there friday.

My oldest daughter flew out here saturday and will be riding with me back to ohio( she lives there) while dale rides the bike.

Will be stopping into dons sometime friday afternoon/evening.

Dale has a step sister who lives right there in S. Amherst she is keeping Haylie all day saturday for us while we attend MD.

Heading west Sunday and spend the nite at dales bros in IN then its on home mon morning......

Wish us luck that the pain in the a** van doesnt give me any more probs on the trip....:whistling:

beginning of trip isnt looking good for dale on the bike....storms around here this afternoon predicted.....

see u all in ohio !!!

Hope the weather holds out for Dale and you have a uneventful ride in the van.

Please give a hello to Don when you get to Oberlin.

Please tell Dale to be very careful if he gets into rain. Wet roads give me the jitters after seeing my friends wipe out and hit the guardrail on Memorial Day. Still hard to get that out of my mind.

I have to keep reminding myself: Others can't see as well in the rain...be extra sensitive to how others are driving. The roads may be very slick and hazardous, especially in a light rain that hasn't washed the oil and goop off the road. Our bodies just naturally get more tired riding in the rain than in the sunshine, so we need more breaks.

Wish I was going to MD and could say Hi again, but other things are taking precedence.

Best to ya,

Joe

Look forward to seeing you and Dale again soon.......be safe, and I will try to get to Ohio myself on Thursday...

Tell Dale to bring the Eck-Stend-A-Grips... I will help him put them on....:thumbsup2:

Well Dale, Cinderella and Haylie made it to Springfield last night. Stopped in and saw them for a few minutes. Dale said he rode in some type of rain almost all day. I'm just glad they were not getting here when we had a big blow go through. Wind blew so hard it blow my deck chairs, table, umbrella and umbrella stand half into the pool. Probably would not have been quite so bad if I had remembered:confused24: to put the umbrella down:whistling:. Anyway they will be off to Ohio tomorrow.