IGNORED

vacation time

Redneck

After a couple of years of nothing but work wolfie our youngest son and I are taking a vacation. We left Odessa tx yesterday and we are now in tombstone az. We made a stop in animas nm to go to what was my great grandmothers ranch which was homesteaded. The ranch is also where we put my fathers ashes. If any of you are interested I will post some pictures as we travel. we will be going from tombstone to the grand canyon then to vegas ,Yosemite national park ,yellowstone and where ever else strikes our interest. Any suggestions of your favorite places to visit and ride along our route would be great. First 2 pics are where we put dads ashes next 4 are of the ranch house area next one is leaving animas nm the mountains are in az last 2 are us at the geronimo surrender monument in apache az.

Edited by Redneck

boy;its rough,roughing it in a 40' motorhome,but sumebody has to do it,look twice,you mite,see where i have been,have a great time,don't thank about these 1 gener,we all love you anyway

:happy34:

Hey we are roughing it the motor home is only 34 feet but it does have a 12 foot slide out and I didn't bring the venture I only have the klr to ride. I will be watching for broken down first gens in case you need a ride to the parts store.:stirthepot:

Redneck,

I am leaving this evening for Vegas via Amarillo, Tombstone, 89A to Prescott, and then up to Vegas. Expecting to be there Sunday evening. If you are still around, leave me a message as to how I can get ahold of you to say hi. Mobile number is in my profile.

I will be leaving Vegas Monday morning to head back to WI via somewhere north (Wyoming, etc.). Just don't want to do the boring ride thru eastern CO, NE, and IA. Don't have time to do anything other than the slab, mostly.

Just taking 5 days to burn some dead dinosaurs.

RR

Redneck,

Thanks for the neat pics.

Hope you and your family spend all your vacation time doing what you guys want to do and make memories for years to come.

Looking forward to next page of your adventure. :thumbsup2:

Redneck,

I am leaving this evening for Vegas via Amarillo, Tombstone, 89A to Prescott, and then up to Vegas. Expecting to be there Sunday evening. If you are still around, leave me a message as to how I can get ahold of you to say hi. Mobile number is in my profile.

I will be leaving Vegas Monday morning to head back to WI via somewhere north (Wyoming, etc.). Just don't want to do the boring ride thru eastern CO, NE, and IA. Don't have time to do anything other than the slab, mostly.

Just taking 5 days to burn some dead dinosaurs.

RR

We will be leaving tombstone some time tomorrow and heading for sedona np for a couple of days then to the grand canyon for a few days before vegas. my # is 4326318975

after walking around tombstone half the day I took a ride to bisbee via sierra vista the scenery and roads around bisbee are fantastic. Bisbee is an old copper mining town that is now a tourist town I would highly recommend it if you are looking for a scenic ride.

We have taken the trip to Tombstone many times. It is a good long weekender for us. Bisby is a great town. If you get the time Cocholla sp? is a nice ride for the bike (not the RV). I like the North rim of the Grand Canyon best. Zion and Bryce are great if you have the time. Have fun Rod

We have taken the trip to Tombstone many times. It is a good long weekender for us. Bisby is a great town. If you get the time Cocholla sp? is a nice ride for the bike (not the RV). I like the North rim of the Grand Canyon best. Zion and Bryce are great if you have the time. Have fun Rod
Unfortunitly the north rim is closed till late may or june.

Unfortunitly the north rim is closed till late may or june.
They must have heard you were coming. :rasberry::rasberry: Seriously Mike, looks like you're having a great time. That's one part of the country I haven't had the opportunity to visit but definitely want to some day. Enjoy the trip and send more pics.

We left tombstone today and made it to payson az we stopped at Roosevelt lake then to a camp ground just out side of payson az where we grilled some hot dogs and hot links. the pics of the small rocks are near wilcox az.