IGNORED

2ng genners working on a 1st genner

BIG TOM

Spankym and myself took a ride today to help Bongobobby remove and replace his front forks on his 1st gen. Emagine that...two second genners working on his bike....It was really fun to use a BFH and cold chissel on his bike...I'm really not sure if he'll ever get that thing back together ever again after we got done with it.....I have never seen so many bike parts scattered around like that..really can't say where they all came from or if we even gave them all back to Bobby..How were we to know that we wern't supposed to cut all those wires once the plastic was all off..he really wasn't all that specific about how we were to disconnect all those electrical lines.........He just said that we dont need them...by the way did you know that you have to save all the nuts ,bolts ,cotter pins ,washers etc..etc..when you take a front end off a first genner? We didn't..Don't worry Bob ..most of them can be found in the grass in the front yard..all except the ones I still have in my pocket....Oh well, I still don't know why Bobby was so upset today and why he said he had somewhere to go and we will have to finish this project another day...I was really getting into that repair stuff...We'll I'm sure he'll call us back when he has time to finish...Hey Bobby..."I ALWAYS WANTED TO FIX AN AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION" You got one of those?:sign20::fnd_(16):

Edited by BIG TOM

Spankym and myself took a ride today to help Bongobobby remove and replace his front forks on his 1st gen. Emagine that...two second genners working on his bike....It was really fun to use a BFH and cold chissel on his bike...I'm really not sure if he'll ever get that thing back together ever again after we got done with it.....I have never seen so many bike parts scattered around like that..really can't say where they all came from or if we even gave them all back to Bobby..How were we to know that we wern't supposed to cut all those wires once the plastic was all off..he really wasn't all that specific about how we were to disconnect all those electrical lines.........He just said that we dont need them...by the way did you know that you have to save all the nuts ,bolts ,cotter pins ,washers etc..etc..when you take a front end off a first genner? We didn't..Don't worry Bob ..most of them can be found in thr grass in the front yard..all except the ones I still have in my pocket....Oh well, I still don't know why Bobby was so upset today and why he said he had somewhere to go and we will have to finish this project another day...I was really getting into that repair stuff...We'll I'm sure he'll call us back when he has time to finish...Hey Bobby..."I ALWAYS WANTED TO FIX AN AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION" You got one of those?:sign20::fnd_(16):

And I was wondering why 1st Gens were getting hard to find!!:rotfl:

:crackup:This whole story sounds like a Dr. Kevorkianish "assisted suicide"!!! I'm sure it's all part of an evil plot to systematically "Rid the World" of First Gens. one fork tube at a time!!! I'm sure a day will come when the HD riders and the Second Gen. Venture riders will be traveling down the Hiway...hand in hand, pretty much going the same speed, SLOW! With ungodly noise emitting from their tailpipes, and they will be passing their single copy of "Born to be Mild" on cassette back and forth between the endless rows of HDs and Second Gens. with the knowledge that they have FINALLY eradicated the greatest touring/sport bike that was ever created!

For those of you that think Global Warming is the worst thing that could happen to our planet, imagine 2 men clad in leather, riding up to your garage with their Dr. Kevorkian "Black Bag" and when they leave, your prize possession, your "Baby" your First Gen. is in pieces all over the floor! Well folks that scares me more that having to put an extra ice cube in my adult beverage from time to time because of Global Warming!

It happened to Bob, It could happen to you! BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID! :rotf::crackup::rotfl::crackup::rotf::crackup::rotfl::crackup::rotfl::crackup::rotf::crackup::rotfl::crackup::rotf:

:sign just kidding:

Big Bob and Spanky, Thanks for helping out Bob this weekend, You guys are the "Bomb" ...Litterally!:thumbsup2:

Earl

Spankym and myself took a ride today to help Bongobobby remove and replace his front forks on his 1st gen. Emagine that...two second genners working on his bike....It was really fun to use a BFH and cold chissel on his bike...I'm really not sure if he'll ever get that thing back together ever again after we got done with it.....I have never seen so many bike parts scattered around like that..really can't say where they all came from or if we even gave them all back to Bobby..How were we to know that we wern't supposed to cut all those wires once the plastic was all off..he really wasn't all that specific about how we were to disconnect all those electrical lines.........He just said that we dont need them...by the way did you know that you have to save all the nuts ,bolts ,cotter pins ,washers etc..etc..when you take a front end off a first genner? We didn't..Don't worry Bob ..most of them can be found in the grass in the front yard..all except the ones I still have in my pocket....Oh well, I still don't know why Bobby was so upset today and why he said he had somewhere to go and we will have to finish this project another day...I was really getting into that repair stuff...We'll I'm sure he'll call us back when he has time to finish...Hey Bobby..."I ALWAYS WANTED TO FIX AN AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION" You got one of those?:sign20::fnd_(16):

Oh Tom You evil, evil man!!!

hey i went along cause they said i could use a hammer on someones bike...not the best but i did know what end to use...but bob will probably need to get more screwdrivers as we did bend a couple of his old ones getting the races out of the neck...hell it was fun though and i give him credit for doing all this work himself

now just waiting to help tom with his project...will bring my own hammer this time:nanner:

1st Gen'rs are like women .

Don't listen ,

Don't start when they are cold ,

Either broken down or have a Headache !

Mouths run faster than any imaginable thing on the face of this Earth !

Oh , and They are High Maintenance too !!!!!!!!!:stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke::nanner:

BEER30

It was really fun to use a BFH and cold chissel on his bike...

...and you should see what the chisel LOOKED like after he was done!! 1st gen 1, cold chisel 0.

Really, thanks again for the help guys, and Spanky, your hand cleaner is still on the bench...