IGNORED

ChromeGlow Trunk Light Bar

Smilerider

Has anyone installed the light bar from this company? If so, how do you like it, how bright is it? The price seems fair, and it appears to be a relatively easy mounting unit. I am heading on a trip to AZ and think this would be a good addition to the bike. Oh one last thing, do you need anything special to make the unit function as running and brake lights?

Took a look at their web site and it says they are dual intensity so it should be a straight install. I don't have any experience with it, so it will be interesting to see what others will have to say!

I purchased the 15 inch light bar with turn signals and brake and running lights from Chrome Glow. Had to buy a 5 to 4 wire trailer converter to get it to work on the Venture. Good delivery, very bright lite and good pricing.

Birin

Thanks everyone for your responses. The unit I am speaking of is the Trunk Mount Light Bar. http://www.chromeglow.com/catalog.asp?prodid=506407&showprevnext=1 Here is a link to it. Please keep the comments coming.. I greatly enjoy everyone's feedback! JM

This looks very simular to one I purchased from autozone. Mine is only a brake light. Only paid 19.99 for it but had to put silicone around the area where it splits apart. Very easy install and very bright. Hope this helps.

Big Mike:080402gudl_prv:

I have used Chrome Glow in the past. Excellent company to do business with. I had bought their Bluntz windshield light and the light itself was defective. I mailed it back (with a return auth from them) and within a few days I received a new one.

Is this the DiamondR light you guys are talking about?

Red or Clear lens?

http://diamondraccessories.com/yamaha/proddisplay.php?name=15``%20Slimline%20LED%20Lightbar

I need one.

Yep that's the one I have (in clear lense). It is nothing like the one that Smilerider is looking at. That one has been around for some time (7 years that I know of) but is not nearly as bright as the Diamond R.

This looks very simular to one I purchased from autozone. Mine is only a brake light. Only paid 19.99 for it but had to put silicone around the area where it splits apart. Very easy install and very bright. Hope this helps.

Big Mike:080402gudl_prv:

Exactly my thoughts ! $19.99 and a few bucks for the resistors/diodes at Radio Shack and Wa-La ! And save almost $45.00 to BOOT !!!!!!!

I have mine wired through my HOPPY also .

BEER30