IGNORED

MD weigh in

BIG TOM

All you fellow dieters have been pretty quiet on how the diets are going..I think its time to check in on everyones progress..I, on the other hand, have surpassed my goal of 40 lbs. and have set a personal goal to loose another 20 or 25lbs by MD. Now all I have to do is remind myself of all those wonderful desserts I'll be able to sample at Dons.....:banana::banana::fnd_(16):

Well I wasn't gonna say that I made my goal already. Mostly because I wasn't losing as much as some. But I did my goal plus a few pounds.

Margaret

Great....:clap2::clap2::clap2:Now all ya got to do is keep it off...:stickpoke:

Well doing good so far. In keeping off the weight I actually lost a few pounds more. Of course I don't need to lose anymore weight. I've been told I'd disappear then.:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

Mini...No more weight loss for you. It doesn't sound like you could afford to lose any more.

We may have to fatten you up a little at MD. :buttkick: LOL :2132:

I have lost some of my set goal, but not all, but thats not bad because the penalty money is for a good cause, but I might still make it, I have time.............

Minnie if you lose any more weight, we are going to have to put an anchor on you when there is a breeze blowing.......:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

i loose big time. im going the wrong way. sorry folks i think i'm going to be the one who pays the penalty. food looks sooo good lately. :depressed:

I agree at this point I really don't want to talk about it.:bang head: :8: Gained back what I had lost. :yikes:Got to start over. My life at work has been crazy. Lost 2 employees now trying to train new ones. Oh and do you know how hard it is to get someone that will work 4-midnight and weekends. Everyone wants the day shift or Fri and Sat evenings off. Have only had 3 days off since the 1st day of March. I am so tired all I do is work or sleep. Oh and eat. It is depressing. Thyroid levels still not right. But I am really going to try because I really need to lose the weight. Oh and I forgot to mention that they just opened a new resturant near me. Custard Stand http://www.custardstand.com/index.html . They also have Ice Cream along with their famous chili. And you know how us Ventureriders like our Ice Cream. Great to hear that most is doing great. Now just pray for the rest of us. I still plan on making a donation to St Judes no matter what.

Guest JGorom

Congratulations Tom...that is not an easy thing to do...tremendous will power. But good for you...I probably won't recgonize you next time I see you...care to offer us some of your secrets (other than the tremendous will power)?

dont feel bad ramona........tho i havent gained all i lost back i did reattach a couple of them.....

i lost 10 and seemed stuck there.......now ive put about 3 back on....and i know its because while the grandkids were here i ate things i shouldnt have....and havent been trying as hard.

yesterday i worked outside cleaning up the yard and flower beds, raking leaves out of bushes, picking up sticks from all winter......maybe getting started on some outside doings will help jump start it back up........but i must say, im feeling the work i did yesterday pretty bad today...:whistling:

like i remember someone saying a while back..........does this mean im going to have to do some kind of excercise???????:innocent:.guess im going to have to....:crying:

I've been thinking of spurring this back up myself, like many of you I'm not loosing the pounds. Although people have noticed that I am loosing weight, it's only been about 7 lbs. Just remember that we are working on a lifstyle change in how we eat and how much we eat. Keep exercizing! I know that I have not gone to the chiroprator in over 3 months, I know this is doing me good. I also believe that in my case seeing I have been doing weight training that I am gaining muscle, which is heavier than fat.

Don't throw in the towl, keep it going as I know you all can make it happen. Even if it's not for maintenance day, this will add years to your life being more health concience. I'm pulling for all mof you and congrats to all of you that are on your path to making your goals :thumbsup2:

Lost 18 LBS, Start Jan. Want to take 40 LBS off this year. Then 10 more over winter. Don't try to do to much in a short time won't work. I do alot of walking play lots of golf get on the Venture lots better LOL Check in today 267.4 / start at 285 Age 71 last Thur. Just cutting back on eats no 2nds eat less. Good luck all.

Treeman

Hey tom , I shovelled 20 tons of stone last week and I already watch what i eat and i didn't lose a friggin' pound!!! I think your suckin up all the weight losin brownie points in New York!!! Save a few for Bob and me! I agree with JGorom we ain't gonna recognize ya when we finally go riding. On top of that hows poor Daryl going to feel???:big-grin-emoticon:

Congratulations Tom...that is not an easy thing to do...tremendous will power. But good for you...I probably won't recgonize you next time I see you...care to offer us some of your secrets (other than the tremendous will power)?

weight watchers..if I have to pay 12.00 dollars a week to weigh in, I'm not going to gain an an ounce...eat only veggie oamlets, veggie burgers, veggie soup, veggie salad, veggies raw, ok.. an occasional burger from d and r restaurant and no fat milk smoothies every night, no more white bread, pasta or rice...only weight watcher whole grain breads(I swear they loaded with diaretics). no more white potatoes only sweet potatoes..I DO CHEAT WITH CAKE OR BROWNIES MADE WITH DIET SODA INSTEAD OF OIL AND EGGS..TASTES THE SAME .....Its is easy because TATERS is eating healthy also...my biggest treat is chicken with the skin removed doused in nonfat Milk, then coated in wheat bread crumbs and then baked...It is a life change...besides I'm preparing for all those ICE CREAM RUNS...:rotf::rotf:

Hey tom , I shovelled 20 tons of stone last week and I already watch what i eat and i didn't lose a friggin' pound!!! I think your suckin up all the weight losin brownie points in New York!!! Save a few for Bob and me! I agree with JGorom we ain't gonna recognize ya when we finally go riding. On top of that hows poor Daryl going to feel???:big-grin-emoticon:

DARRYL'S on his own...:whistling::whistling:

Just got back from weighing in..total loss 51.6 lbs..For all you guys and gals who are sticking to the program I commend you all..I know hard it is...dont give up.......PEP TALK TIME..OK, you guys who are giving up..think of St.Judes and the children..Isn't this why we started this..get back on that pony and ride..there is plenty of time to get er done...MD is still three months away..You all can do this for the children and yourselves. C'mon don't give up!!! I know you guys can wont let the kids down,stop with the excuses.. yes its a life change, but I know your all capable of finishing what you started..NEVER GIVE UP!!!..ok now that I just ticked a few people off..I'm sorry..I just need a FR!&&ing ice cream cone...:fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16):