IGNORED

How long have you had your bike?

Venturous Randy

Got mine in Oct of 04, with 59,xxx miles on it now has 88,000 and is presently undergoing a facelilft, hopefully it will be ready for the road in a couple of months.........83 1st Gen. fastest venture out there............1st Gens. Rule...............:thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

My 84 Honda V65 Sabre bought with 3 miles on it in 85 now has over 60k on it . ( This is a guess as the speedo crapped out back in 1990.) I averaged about 5000 miles a year on it.

My 80 Yamaha XS11 came to me 10 years ago with 30k on it. It's just turned 50k at the end of last season.

I bought my 85 Venture Royale in May of last year with 35k on it. It ended the season with 37k. This year it will have a whole lot more.

I have a problem hanging on to my bikes! Probably much to the dismay of those fellas who have sold theirs to me at great deals! For that gents I do apologize right now.

First gen bought from Boo...kept her for three years (sold it in the fourth year) beautiful blue 89. 1st 2nd gen bought from Midnight Spook in Atlanta region...beautiful 05 midnight with a piggyback trailer. Still have her but she is going this spring after two years. Again sorry.

Trailer stays!

Current newest to me is the 07 two tone blue which is gonna have to do for awhile.

Always loved the 2nd gen after driving one and couldnt afford it so I got the 1st gen. Then......

My very first was a 83 Royal I got in 83 and kept that for 2 years before getting hurt and had to sell it.

Bought a 2008 Venture in about August last year and it's only got 2,150 miles on it. I'm hoping to put in some good miles on it this year. I also have a 2007 Suzuki M109R so that bike has to get some attention also which makes it a little bit harder to rack up more miles on the Venture. The Venture is one sweet bike though and i enjoy every second that i get to spend on it. I'm hoping to get a trip or two in on it this year.

I can't believe the amount of miles some of you guys have logged in such short time periods, wish i had that much time to ride. Sound like the Venture will go 100,000 miles though with no problem, that's good to know.

Bought a 2008 Venture in about August last year and it's only got 2,150 miles on it. I'm hoping to put in some good miles on it this year. I also have a 2007 Suzuki M109R so that bike has to get some attention also which makes it a little bit harder to rack up more miles on the Venture. The Venture is one sweet bike though and i enjoy every second that i get to spend on it. I'm hoping to get a trip or two in on it this year.

I can't believe the amount of miles some of you guys have logged in such short time periods, wish i had that much time to ride. Sound like the Venture will go 100,000 miles though with no problem, that's good to know.

Hey Terry,

My friend and riding buddy rides a M109R. I call it the beast. It's a neck snapper for sure.

Maybe we will roll over to your neck of the woods soon. Not to far away.

Bob

Hey Terry,

My friend and riding buddy rides a M109R. I call it the beast. It's a neck snapper for sure.

Maybe we will roll over to your neck of the woods soon. Not to far away.

Bob

Anytime Bob, I see you're in Indiana. Not sure where your at but im about 45 minuts from Richmond. Maybe we could meet half way for dinner some day or something. Just send me a PM and we will work something out.