IGNORED

tracking Lowell

Guest texasyamahamama

Guest texasyamahamama

Lowell came through Nocona, TX today about 1300 and stopped by work to see me on his way to Denver. He was riding his Kawasaki. Just wish I could have gone too.

Guest Swifty
Who's Lowell?

...in the picture, he's the guy on the right, (formerly LA Pryor, now Wild Hair 39), he looks twice as old as everybody ;) but rides like he's half everybody's age. I've enjoyed sharing a campsite with him, always has my morning coffee ready for me when I get out of my tent.

...in the picture, he's the guy on the right, (formerly LA Pryor, now Wild Hair 39), he looks twice as old as everybody ;) but rides like he's half everybody's age. I've enjoyed sharing a campsite with him, always has my morning coffee ready for me when I get out of my tent.

Looks like Rodney Dangerfield in the middle........

Guest tx2sturgis
WHAT-----ya got your head up your arse?????????????? HE is the AMBASSADOR!!!!!!!!!! carry-on:thumbsup2::usa::usa::usa::usa:-------------------Jrichard temporally in New Braunfels------------

Amazing how many answers yet no information was conveyed. I wont be opening this thread again. Carry on indeed.

Let me try to explain who Lowell is... he is a retired old coote who lives to ride and rides to live out of East DeBerry Texas. He tries to make every meet and eat and every rally that he can across the country. He is out riding most of the time and goes home every once in a while to make sure that he still has a happy home. He's the best guy you can ever hope to meet, always happy to ride with someone for a while, or share a pot of coffee or a bottle of beer. He never lets any moss grow under his feet. And when you get the chance to meet him, you will never ask again who this Lowell fellow is again, there are no strangers to Lowell, only people who have not had the chance to meet him yet.

How many miles does Lowell average a year? 60,000 - 80,000 miles? How many tires does he go through in a year? Don, maybe that should be the next contest - we could guess how many miles Lowell is going to put on his bike in 2009? What do you think????

Do a search on him, should get a few stories about his rides out of that. He often goes on 5,000+ mile rides throughout the year. If he has your address, he could stop by anytime, he is our official Ambassador of Goodwill here at VR. Wait till you meet him, it's a treat!

Once in a while he will come by the shop or by the house for a vist. The guys at work love seeing Lowell they have a blast..Or Peg & I would take him out for dinner or just hit the road and ride. he was checking up on me by phone making sure we were OK because I have not be here for awhile. Also few other very close friends here were doing the same as well!! And for that I'm truly thankful!!!

There is no telling where he may turn up next. he could go 700mi easy in a days time. No one knows where he may turn up next. As for Peg & I ,our door is always open for the Wildhair39....

Buddy

Yes. Who's Lowell? Is this someone traversing the country?

Lowell Pryor as mentioned Wild hair 39 on the site, affectionatly called the Ambassador and yes he does traverse the country. Puts somewhere around 40K a year on his bikes, he's in Texas DeBerry east Texas as he likes to call it. One of my most favorite people I have met from here, if you get the chance to hook up with him I would suggest you take the time out to do. Great guy to talk to and the stories

:)

WHO IS LOWELL ??????

HE IS A GOOD O'L BOY FROM DeBerry east Texas .

He can be in Maine one day and in Minnesota the next. That boy sure does get around.

I am proud to call him my friend (just like all of you).

And he better make it back to the Pork In the Pines this year too. I still got some stories to sling with him.

Good riding and God Bless!

Steve

aka Bubber

Lowell Pryor as mentioned Wild hair 39 on the site, affectionatly called the Ambassador and yes he does traverse the country. Puts somewhere around 40K a year on his bikes, he's in Texas DeBerry east Texas as he likes to call it. One of my most favorite people I have met from here, if you get the chance to hook up with him I would suggest you take the time out to do. Great guy to talk to and the stories

:)

Yes Squidley you are 100% right on that. I had the pleasure of spending some time with him at the 08 rally in Kitchener last year, then riding with him for 1 1/2 days a real blast.Thanks Lowell.

Ride safe, Bob

Edited by bigbob

Now this guy I'd like to meet. How fun would that be!!!! Lowell if your reading this and you ever get into southeast missouri, get in touch with me. I'm new here, but trying to get to know a few. There's only 2 of us in our area and we need to be Ambassadorized!!

Well you need to make it to one of the events he'll be attending. Then start chatting with him and let him know he should visit. Next he'll follow you home and put you in the GPS. Then you'll get visits anytime after that just never know. :rotf::rotf::rotf:Once you meet Lowell you'll never be the same. Oh are ya married? If so watch out the wife will be falling for Lowell minutes after she meets him.

Margaret

Now this guy I'd like to meet. How fun would that be!!!! Lowell if your reading this and you ever get into southeast missouri, get in touch with me. I'm new here, but trying to get to know a few. There's only 2 of us in our area and we need to be Ambassadorized!!

LA has family in Springfield and frequently comes through there, hits St Louis and then is off for parts unknown. I'm another one that is happy to say he is my friend. A nicer guy you will not meet.