IGNORED

Got my belly dragger done!

boominup

I like it. Razor makes one very similar. I used to have one that was made by a company that is no longer in business. It used a drop axle and I could keep it hooked to the truck while cranking it down. The axle rotate so that the bed went to the ground but it stayed hitched. Don't even remember now exactly how it worked but sure wish I had kept it.

VERY nice !!!! :thumbsup:Wish I had one ,thought about making my own but wife says I have too many now(old {early 70}single snowmobile with square tubes down both sides so new ones won't fit BUT great for putting bike on(Marcarl has seen it with my damaged 87 on it)--4x7' utility for garbage dump runs--home-built pull behind that tows behind bike--and last-4'x6' 1960's canvas tent trailer.

Interesting concept. Different.. Just make sure that the bed is really secure in the upright position while traveling. That thing coming loose while on the freeway could mess up your whole day. Personally I'd stick with the ramp gate.

Interesting concept. Different.. Just make sure that the bed is really secure in the upright position while traveling. That thing coming loose while on the freeway could mess up your whole day. Personally I'd stick with the ramp gate.

The front of the bed has 2 spring loaded lock pins the secure everything together. It is very solid with the pins in. Brian

We seen one something like that on the way home from Vogel a few years ago, the guy said he had a company in GA that built them. Your looks alot like it, fine looking build.

Gary

It is a similar concept except there is nothing the same with both trailers. Mine is quite a bit bigger and a bit heavier. I used 2X4 tube on the outer frame. I saved a bit of weight with the alum diamondplate. I scratch built the whole thing, even the wheel chock. Brian

Hi Brian, Loved the trailer, how much$$$ you think you got in it now? Are you gonna make up some drawings to sell or distribute?

I've got $1300 +- into it right now + my labor but I could cut my labor in half now that I now that I've got the bugs out. If I shop around for prices on mat'ls I could probably save another 20-30%. When I built this I didn't have much thought in marketing the trailer so I just bought what I needed when I needed it. My plans are to sell plans in the near future. No time or room to do this in quantity. Brian

• 2 weeks later...