IGNORED

I watched my 84 Venture go off in the sunset and....

Terry Richardson

turned with a glean in my eye to my bright and shiney near mint 1987 Venture Royal ready for a beautiful long days ride. Aaaaaahhh... life is good. No payments (thank God, no job) and only 41,000 miles. She still needs to be broke in. Guys she almost looks like she just came off the show room floor. I sold my 84 and only paid $800 difference. :innocent-emoticon:God is good brothers and sisters.

turned with a glean in my eye to my bright and shiney near mint 1987 Venture Royal ready for a beautiful long days ride. Aaaaaahhh... life is good. No payments (thank God, no job) and only 41,000 miles. She still needs to be broke in. Guys she almost looks like she just came off the show room floor. I sold my 84 and only paid $800 difference. :innocent-emoticon:God is good brothers and sisters.

You know the rule's where are the Pic's??????? :think:

Joe

You know rule #1.........PICS............PICS.........gotta have pics with a new acquistion..............We are waiting............