clay18

Thank you for your sacrifise Clay, let us know what you need over there....be safe my friend

:)

FWIW: Realizing that Iraq is a totally different theater then Afganistan right now. My (step) son tells me they are overrun with toothpaste and baby wipes. We just sent him a box with razor blades (disposable blades break when your pack is your bed), socks (to wear and throw, since the ones they have are constantly wet), lip balm, shoe inserts since they are on their feet all day (and yes he has foot problems) as well as some toys (frisbees, chess/checker set)

Basra likley has some more amenities then an outpost so things aren't quite equal. Clay, stay safe and let everyone know what you would need. Thanks for what you're doing!!

Clay, It is my prayer that God will deliver you and those around you safely home. I don't know you personally, but I hope that this measley little Thank You is sufficient for you guys to know how grateful we are for what you voluntarily do. God Bless you and tell all of those around you the same. You guys are always on our mind.

Clay:

THANK YOU for your sacrifice and personal attention to the cause of Liberty. Please remember that you have a whole country behind you and that your sacrifice is a worthy one.

I met a Major with the Rangers while traveling to Sturgis 3 years ago, he got to the resturant that I was sitting in about 3 minutes to late to get served and I ended up giving him my dinner (even though he really didnt want to eat it) - at first he refused and said he couldnt take my dinner but when I told him that I was NOT going to eat it knowing that one of my brothers had just gotten home from Iraq and was hungry!! He ate and while he did I talked him into riding with me a few days - what a BLAST we had. LAst year he came and spent 3 days here in our home with us while on leave - he is now a son to me!

Just so you know, there are millions of people just like myself back here in the "World" that feel the same way about YOU!! We are proud of you!!!

Also, like I told my Major buddy,, the flag on the back of my bike is flying half mast in respect of the men and women that are fighting for my freedom to live.. It will and has remained there since 9/11 and will stay there till this god aweful mess is finally over and all our sons and daughters are out of harms way.

War is serious business and I just want you to always remember you are not facing it alone!! If you ANYTHING please let us know so we can help!

(Pic) Three weeks on the road on the smiles only get bigger,,,, THAT is freedom worth fighting for Clay!!

'Puc

Clay,

I can't say it any better or differently than what has already been done here, so my comment is just this:

THANKS...FROM THE DEEPEST PART OF MY HEART!

Tell the other guys, we love 'em, we care about 'em and pray for them every single day!

God Bless!

Clay,

someone has surely already told you that when he has lost his pin, Mr. Grenade is not your friend.

More importantly, when it is close to entering your body, Mr. Tap Water is definately not your friend.

And if Mr. Tap Water should get in, Cipro is your best friend. Immodium won't even slow it down.

But on the bright side, chai never hurt me, even if it was given to me in the only glass the Iraqi platoon had.

Stay safe, just remember that now that you are boots on ground, the two important dates, R&R and RIP/TOA.

Thanks for the update that you are safe and sorta settled in.

You be careful as you can be and always keep in mind we are behind you all the way.

A very heart felt thank you for your service to our country. WE really appreciate your sacrifice.

Tell all the guys with you we are constantly thinking about them and they are all in our prayers.

Stay strong...and may the grace of the Lord be with you every minute of every day.

GOD Bless you all. :thumbsup: