IGNORED

look what came up ....

Squeeze

on a Vmax Website ...

A Member there was thinking about Solutions to make the Wife more comfy and happy ...

P.S. don't show that to your Gal's, you might need to purchase a new Ride soon ...

Ya know, that doesn't look outta place at all. Has someone already done that, or is it direct from photoshop??? :)

I would guess that it is from photoshop...

reason being.. the exhaust would melt the right side bag......:confused24:

As the left Side has the same Exhaust, this would melt too. It's only photoshoped, but it could give you an Idea about how the Future could look like.

I wouldn't go to Harley Bags either, maybe it was the next Bagger-Pic available.

But basically, i like the Look !!

Think about Momma on the Backseat having a Nap and you take a serious handful in third Gear to pass the Car on the screeching rear Tire only.

Talking about a GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD Ride .... :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

I think I would sign up for one...Catch me if you can.

I have been wanting one of those ugly bikes anyway...just knew they where not comfortable to ride.

Heck it would be going so fast who could tell what it looked like. Can you imagine what that would cost? Bare bike $18-19000 - fully dressed with all the bells and whistles...$30K or more?

:mo money:

Note to Yamaha:

Sense you should be tooling up for the 3rd Gen RSV by now, this is a little late, but if you are reading this I would prefer to have the trunk hinge to the side instead of forward on the 3rd gen RSV.

Also some high mount brake and running lights built into the trunk, like on some of the H-Ds...

Oh and the power of the VMax motor before you detuned it for production..... a full dresser with 250 HP would be WICKED, but you probably would not like to have your dresser out 1/4 mile run your muscle bike............. but a dresser that woudl shut down the 'Busa riders would be TOO COOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All,

I like the look of the Vmax with the trunk and bags, but some exhaust mods would be in order to keep from blistering the paint on the bags...

I think I would sign up for one...Catch me if you can.

I have been wanting one of those ugly bikes anyway...just knew they where not comfortable to ride.

Heck it would be going so fast who could tell what it looked like. Can you imagine what that would cost? Bare bike $18-19000 - fully dressed with all the bells and whistles...$30K or more?

:mo money:

I don't think they will go up in that Price Range. After all, the Bike should be sellable to a broader Bandwith of Customers.

Yes, i could see a hefty Price Tag on a Touring Version of the Max(new venture), but on the technical Side, there are not so much changes needed to make a considerable Tourer out of the Max. The rear Frame is bolt-on, so just add another Subframe would give a Lot of Possibilities for a different upper rear End. A different Subframe would give more Room for a bigger Tank and all the electronic Goodies which mostly wouldn't have Room at the Moment.

Now that last one is fine! I wonder what a new VMX crate engine would cost.

What year is this black and white RSV? Or is that another photoshop job?

I took the Pic from the Star Website, it's an '09 RSV.

The Motor alone wouldn't help much. You'll need at least the Swing Arm/final Drive and Shaft also. That Shaft seems around twice in Diameter than the old Shafts.

I took the Pic from the Star Website, it's an '09 RSV.

The Motor alone wouldn't help much. You'll need at least the Swing Arm/final Drive and Shaft also. That Shaft seems around twice in Diameter than the old Shafts.

It would about have to be.

It also looks like it's time to update the colors list in the history section. I apparently hadn't seen the '09 color yet.

• 1 month later...